15| Ball of Chaos

♡♡♡

ACE

It was loud again, and cold, so so cold. I wrapped my tiny arms around my body. A loud crash was heard followed by the voice of her yelling.

She has always been so gentle, seeing her like this makes me sad and scared. I was sitting upstairs in my room and yet I could still hear them, with my room door closed. A little glassy tear escaped my eyelid and ran down my cheeks.

Even though I'm sitting comfortably on my bed I still feel uncomfortable. I looked at the window and notice the tiny balls of white clouds falling heavily. I sniffed and buried my face in my arms as a loud bang of a door being shut erupted in the building.

I jerked up and tried to stop myself from crying because my mum was coming and I didn't want her to see me sad.

I waited patiently, staring at the closed door of my large room. I heard footsteps, then it stopped. I was holding my breath as I expected her to open the door any second and hug me tightly chasing all my worries away.

But the door was gently opened and my father walked in. I sniffed and let the tears fall. "Daddy," I cried.

He gave a titled smile. He sat on the bed and carried me in his arms, I cried and grabbed his shirt. He patted me and said, "Were you scared?"

I nodded. He let out a small laugh and let me go. "Do you want to go and see the snow outside with daddy? Nana and Harry are in the driveway."

My forehead creased. "Are you trying to take me away?"

He looked at me with a surprised look on his face, then he kissed my temple and embraced me. "Never!" He said gently and I instantly relaxed. "I'll never leave you, baby. I just want to make you feel more cheerful and see your friends that are waiting downstairs."

"What about my mummy?"

"She'll come..... when she feels better. You know you can't always force people to do what they don't want," He told me and tapped my nose with his index finger.

I nodded and looked out the door. I wanted to instantly get down from the bed and run to my mother.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Love is something that I've always longed to have. To just feel the deep euphoric, spectacular burst in your veins when the thought of that certain person comes to your mind.

The shower felt like rain on my body as I sighed. I thought I had it all, well that was when I was young. My mother would kiss me before I go to school, we would all have breakfast together, laugh together. I never knew that those little moments were the best in life.

I believe I've evolved. I became stronger at most. Before I use to be a gloomy annoying kid. A low chuckle escaped my lips as I closed the tap and the water beating my bare back instantly stopped and silence engulfed me, only little sounds of my breathing could be heard. I ran my hands through my hair as my hands rested on my bare waist.

"Ahhhhh..so nice," I cooed, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around the waist. I used a smaller towel to dry my hair, I whistled as I shut the door to the bathroom and wore my floppy slippers.

My entire body felt so relaxed after a nice warm bath. I laid on my bed and a sigh escaped my lips.

"I'll be with you....always."

I chuckled and ran my hand through my fluffy hair. She lies so perfectly, but I loved the words that she spoke so I refused to believe the truth that was right before my eyes. We all do, we only want to believe what suits us at the moment.