06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere

♡♡♡

ACE

"Mr. Winston."

I looked up and saw Alexander standing at the door of my office with two little white cups in his hands.

He came closer and dropped it on my table. I moved away from the panoramic view I was enjoying through the glass wall of the skyrise office.

I said nothing as I sat down behind the desk and took one plastic cup, I gulped it down, took the second one, and gulped it down. The boy before me didn't go unnoticed by me.

I suddenly looked up at him and held the cup I just finished drinking from "Oh......I hope you didn't expect one cup to be yours?" I asked.

"Uh?" He asked and his eyes widen, "No, I got it for you," The energy he radiated was as that of a rabbit before a Lion.

I chuckled.

I nodded and dropped the cup ."These cups are just too small and not enough for me," I explained, "Don't you agree?"

He nodded almost immediately.

A laugh almost escaped my lips but I quickly retrieved it and pressed my lips together.

"Did you put this office together?" I asked after a moment and he nodded.

"You know if we're going to work together, you'll need to use your words?"

"Uh?... ah yes," He said and I looked around, the chairs were much too much for just one person's office. The office arrangement seemed to be one for more than one person.

"But..." I began but was interrupted as two loud chattering people entered the room, with Starbucks in their hands.

The woman suddenly laughed loudly and hit the man's hand like he said something hilarious, my face twitched as they continued their rambunctious chatter still not catching a glimpse of me.

I scanned the two of them, the lady had too much lip gloss on her lips that all I saw was red. The man beside her on the other hand wore a trouser that seemed like its lifeline was held together by his belt.

Goodness, which kind of people would I be working with, psycho everywhere everywhere.

Alexandra suddenly cleared his throat and they both stopped their chattering and turned to us.

Their eyes immediately widen like they didn't know other human beings were present in the room.

"MR.WINSTON !!!!!" They both wheezed.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

QUINN

There's always that one person in your life that is like the fork to your soup, the salt to your coffee. You get what I mean?

In short, there's always that one person who's useless at times but you still love them like your best friend, that person to me was only Kenna and she's proud of it.

But then I meet Brandon the buttons to my slippers, he's my makeup artist and also the love of my life. Wait don't get me wrong I don't love him... I love love him.

Wait wait...... wait.

Brandon has zero point all the numbers after pie interest in females, my love for him is as a best friend and as a brother and someone who can smack sense into me.

Two weeks passed after the dinner and I felt like the air was escaping from my throat every minute. When I went to the set, when I got back to my apartment there would always be someone teasing me about Ace.