30

Brennon's Pov -

When I got home I headed straight to our room. I noticed the baby wasn't in here which meant she was probably in her room. So I woke Nala up cause I had to put her ass in check. I didn't like when people thought they knew about me more than I know about myself.

So to find out Nala was confiding in my sisters pissed me off. They didn't need to know what was going on under my roof. I took the covers off of her then shook her aggressively causing her to panic.

"Brennon what the fuck"

"Nalani what the fuck?"

"What's your problem? I don't have time for this I want to sleep before your daughter wakes back up!!"

"Nah what the fuck is your problem? You telling my sisters about what I'm doing and how I'm moving now?" I said as I yanked her by her arm out of bed

"Brennon let go of me!!" she said as she hit me after I completely blacked out

Nalani's Pov -

After I slapped Brennon I instantly regretted it, I saw a side of him that I haven't seen in a long time. I knew I was going to pay for it. Brennon grabbed me up and continuously banged me into the wall.

I stared having trouble breathing as I felt the air being knocked out of my lungs. After that I kept getting slap after slap to my face for a minute. He then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me towards the middle of the room.

"I wish you would put your fucking hands on me again Nalani .. You fucking know better than to do some stupid shit like that!!!" He yelled

I kept feeling blow after blow until I couldn't anymore. He repeatedly kicked me in my stomach and punched me in my face. He beat me like I was another nigga on the street and I hated it. Ten minutes later he stopped and went into his closet.

He came back out wearing different clothes and smelling good. He bent down and looked me in my bloody face and said "go clean yourself up .. you're bleeding on the new carpet" and with that he left out. I laid on the floor for 30 minutes until I heard my baby cry. It hurt to get up but I knew I had to.

I didn't want to get up I was in complete pain but I had to. My baby needed her and more than anything I needed to run. Things were different now and I had a daughter to protect. If I was ever in danger I knew she was in danger even if Brennon is just her father.

I got up and saw to my baby and then carried her into my room with me. Although I was limping I called my brothers, Elijah and Braxton came within 30-40 minutes. They helped me pack my stuff along with Lulu's and get it into the car. I left my phone and car there along with anything Brennon gave me.

I didn't want Brennon to have any way of figuring out where I was. I got into the car with my baby and left with my brothers. I threw my head back and just chilled while I listened to the music play.

I knew we were going to take a while to get back to the house. They told me that I could stay at one of the stash houses for as long as I wanted to. I planned on staying awhile I needed to stay away from Brennon. I loved his family and all but I didn't have time to mess around with them. I also didn't want to put them in Brennon's bullshit.

I was just glad that I had my baby and that we were both safe. All I knew is I was going to do the best I could to keep it that way.

Braxton's Pov -

Braxton's Pov -

I was pissed the fuck off when I came into my little sisters house and saw her face. Next time I saw Brennon I knew I was going to beat that niggas shit in. I was happy that Nalani called us though so we ended up taking her to a private location.

We had a stash house out in the woods and we planned on keeping Nalani and Luana there. We didn't want to take them to our dads house because Nalani didn't want to be around anyone.

We got the girls settled in then we had went grocery shopping for the things Nala wanted. We didn't leave her alone though I had security up there. This was the last time I was trying let this nigga hurt her.

Especially now that my sister has a baby that toxic and abusive shit is out the window and I wasn't here for it. After we got everything Nalani wanted I stopped by the phone company and got her a phone. I also got her some stuff to do around the house so she wasn't bored up there.

The house had cable and everything the house was fully furnished and well put together. It was just a hideout spot that I used from time to time. Which is why I wanted my sister to stay out there I knew she'd be safe. We got back to the house and helped Nala cook and get everything put away.

Elijah had went back to get Leah because once she found out about Nala she became worried. So he went and got her and I stayed at the house with her. Nalani was busy sleeping and I was laid on the couch with the bag in my arms. I loved spending time with my niece she really was giving me baby fever.

About a hour later Elijah and Leah came walking through the door. Immediately Leah came and stole the baby away from me. I went upstairs then and took a shower I went in one of the guest rooms and fell asleep.