16

Cami's Pov-

Cami's Pov-

I laid down in the bed next to the guy I've been messing with for months now. It's been a secret to everyone including my friends. I had been sleeping with him for eight months now knowing he's married. Yes he has a whole family at home but I didn't care and that's where I felt selfish at.

For once I had someone to buy me all the things that I wanted without even having to ask. He made sure my bank account was stacked I was always rocking new and designer clothes because of him.

No longer riding the bus I was now driving a 2018 Audi A4. It wasn't brand new but it was my first car and it was a nice ass car. I got up out the bed and got in the shower. We had spent the weekend at the hotel he had to tell his wife he was out of town.

That still didn't stop her from blowing up his phone I was almost getting annoyed and wanted to answer. Sometimes I just wanted her to know where her man was at and what he was doing. He walked in the bathroom and joined me in the shower.

He started kissing me down my back and pulling me closer. He pushed me up against up making me feel how hard he was. I turned around making him face me as he picked me up. He pushed himself inside of me as I let out a loud gasp scratching at his back.

I enjoyed pleasure he was giving me as he pounded at my insides. I could barely take it anymore after 15 minutes of him stretching me out. I told him I was about to cum but he didn't care he continued. I finally came and he still didn't stop but he did speed up letting me know he was right behind me.

He ended up cumming inside of me, it wasn't the last or first time that he did. I was just hoping my depo shot was working and doing its job. I had no business messing with him in the first place what would I look like having his kid. He already had a wife and said they were trying for some kids.

"I noticed you missed your period .. if your pregnant I'll pay for the abortion" he said after washing himself off and getting out the shower It was like he could read my mind and sometimes I hated him for it. I didn't want a kid and he had no business having one with me so I didn't care.

When I first met him it was at a friend of mines house he's her uncle. It was weird for me at first but once I saw how much money he had and the things his money could do I became addicted. No I wasn't in love with him I was in live with his money.

Nalani's Pov -

Nalani's Pov -

I laid down in my king sized bed as I talked to Leah, I was back at home now trying with Brennon again. Leah had me shook about the news she gave me the other day, I couldn't believe she was pregnant. The good girl her grandparents raised would never.

Then again Leah was becoming her own person, she was staying over at my dads more to be with Elijah. So it definitely made sense for her to be pregnant some time soon I just didn't think this soon. Especially the same time as me, I kinda feel like that's ratchet cause we're both pregnant.

She hasn't decided if she's going to keep it yet, but I can't be mad at her. It's her body and having a baby is a lot especially at this young age. It's going to change my whole life and even though I can afford my kid doesn't mean it's not gonna be hard for me.

Leah felt the same way, she was avoiding me for a little bit so I became suspicious. Before she could even get the word pregnant out of her mouth I knew it. She was going off about it too, she didn't want her baby at all. She said how she's too young and Elijah gives her enough drama as is with being in the streets. I knew where she was coming from though.

Leah and I were talking about my gender reveal since I planned on having one. At first I wanted one then changed my mind but Brennon talked me back into it. He wanted me too meet his family and thought it was a good time to be around our family.

I was just praying deep down that it's a boy, I couldn't take having a girl. I already knew she would drive me crazy with her attitude and acting like me. Brennon walked in while I was still on FaceTime with Leah so I was cautious about what I was saying.

He eyed me as he walked over and kissed me on my lips. He then laid on the side my chest and rubbed my belly. I was now officially showing at five months and my belly was out there. I eventually hung up with Leah and cuddled with Brennon. I was tired so I ended up falling asleep on him as he caressed me back.

Short chapter but things are going to get messy and more drama will be coming!!