12

When I made it to the hotel we all got in the getaway van and got in. My brothers had Evoni taped up and blindfolded she had no idea what was about to happen. I felt a tinge if guilt but I pushed it to the back of my head. I kept telling myself I was doing this for my child.

That's when I got deep in my thoughts. I started thinking about all the crazy shit I was doing. I couldn't continue to say it was because I was protecting my baby. I wasn't trying to justify it this is just something that needs to be done. It doesn't matter anyways I couldn't turn back now.

Everyone in this car wanted revenge on her and we had our opportunity. I started to then think about Brennon I felt bad about him and how he's gonna feel loosing this baby. Then I thought he still had this one so he would still gain a kid anyways.

The music finally came to an end as my brother turned the car off and killed the engine. We all got out as we approached the abandoned house that we called the trap. Braxton grabbed her and put her over his shoulder as we walked in.

Just from standing outside I could smell the smell of weed and booze. Future played in the background as I walked through the house. There were females everywhere naked wearing nothing that were bagging up dope. Then there were the guys in the corner watching them and making sure they weren't stealing. The closer we got to the room the more stuff I saw the more I was shocked at my brothers.

The one hallways we went through had 6 doors and I could hear females moaning. I looked over at Braxton just as he said "it's just business" it seemed like he always read my mind. Anyways we finally got to the room and my brothers ties her up. They took of her blind fold as I looked over at the scars they put on her as they were getting her.

"Nalani?" She questioned in disbelief

"Surprise bitch!!" I said smiling I felt like I was on top of the world. Like I had some type of power I was finally taking control of a situation.

"You didn't think I would find out you tried to kill me?? You're actually dumber than you look .. you and your little side kick!!" I hissed as I kicked the chair making her tip back.

"What do you want? If it's money Brennon can give you money.. I don't have anything just please don't do this !! I'm carrying his baby!!"

"Nah bitch Im carrying his baby" I said lifting up my shirt showing off my now visible baby bump. That's when Braxton and Elijah looked at me in disbelief.

"We'll talk later" I said as I assured them

"Hah.. you think that's gonna keep him? Then maybe you're the dumb one .. he still wants me you know!! And anything you do to this baby he's gonna kill you bitch DONT TOUCH ME OR MY BABY!!!!!"

"Oh he's gonna kill me? Just like you tried to do me? Yeah right you really delusional.. take a look around this room cause you're not leaving here alive & oh yeah I'm the only one having his baby!!" I said as I laughed in her face hitting a nerve

Stormi laughed with me as we stared seeing Evoni shed tears. The plan wasn't to kill her just yet we planned on torture and pain before she'd die. I wanted her to hurt the same way I did and I want her to fear for her life just the way I did.

"Whatever bitch! I'm so over you and your little posse let's get this over with so I can get back to my life .. especially the one I'm gonna live with Bren—"

Before she could even say the rest of his name I slapped her. I walked out the room and let my brothers handle the rest. They just made sure she was restrained properly and that she has 24/7 security guards. Stormi had them pumping her up with drugs just enough for her to be high out of her mind. We didn't want her to feel comfortable we're gonna let her stay high till she lost her mind.