18

Nalani's Pov -

Nalani's Pov -

Today was they day of my gender reveal it was going to be a big celebration. Mostly because most people who were coming were all apart of Brennon's family. I had some family members come like my brothers,
my best friends, dad, step mom and my uncle and aunt.

I was beyond excited to finally find out the gender it felt like it took me forever to get to 20 weeks. I wanted to start buying stuff the day I found out but I didn't know my baby's gender. I had been going to all my doctors appointment hoping that soon I'd be able to tell the gender. I had no luck with that though.

There was a big board with balloons all over it that where pink and blue color coordinated. Mama and Janae had went all out for the celebration food wise. We had Spanish and soul food and I knew I'd be tearing that up soon I couldn't wait. I loved the smell of mamas empanadas & rice especially during my pregnancy. I stayed eating Caribbean food too.

I was upstairs get yuh ready and putting the finishing touches on my outfit. I had dyed my whole wig to rep my team, that's how extra I was being. Charity and Malena were already at my house since they stayed the night. Which they started doing like a couple days ago, we became really close.

I finally had what felt like big sisters, it was exactly what I needed too. They both already had kids and were more than ready for their nephews/nieces arrival. We all were, even Cami and Leah stayed the night, the closer it got to 3pm the more anxious I was starting to become. My stomach was getting all twisted up. I was finishing applying my eyelashes when Brennon came busting through our bedroom door.

"Come on Nala people starting to come" he said

"Okay Im coming now.."

Brennon smirked as he shook his head, he felt like I was being extra with my hair but everyone else loved it. Everyone came dressed in either blue or pink and my uncle and Brennon's uncle and dad even betted.

$5,000 for whoever guessed the right gender, my dad believed it was a girl and so did brennons uncle. But Brennon's dad swore up and down that it's a boy. I was hoping he was right after all I did to my hair just for my gender reveal.