15

Nalani's

Nalani's. Pov

This morning I woke up to puking my guts out I couldn't help it. The morning sickness was driving me crazy and having me puking all over the place. I wanted nothing more than a 7 up or sprite with crackers. That had became my new daily snack to help with nausea.

Today was actually my appointment for my 5 month check up and I'd find out the gender. I wasn't on the best of terms with Brennon but I wanted him to attend the appointment. I was more excited to find out the sex of my baby, I couldn't wait to start shopping. Most importantly I couldn't wait to get this damn baby out of me.

I felt like I peed 30 some times a day, my breast were sore and my baby was steady pushing on my bladder. I was over it from the second this baby started growing its arms and legs. I got off the floor and hopped in the shower as I let the steam hit my back. The water pressure was hitting all the spots I couldn't reach. My body was on a new level of sore.

I finally got out after twenty minutes becoming tired of standing. I did my daily hygiene and got dressed in some maternity clothes. My belly was starting to form and you could now tell I was either carrying a food baby or I was just simply pregnant.

The clothes that I had were cute they weren't ugly maternity clothes I still wanted to dress and look nice all throughout my pregnancy. Brennon and I agreed to meet at the doctors office, I wanted to avoid any unnecessary communication with him.

Once I was finally dressed I headed over to the doctors office. When I pulled up Brennon was already there once I got out my car her got out of his. I nodded my head at him as he said hey but I really didn't feel like talking right now.

My stomach was all kinds of messed up I felt like I cramping up but I also had to pee. Once we made it inside and onto the maternity floor we checked in and took a seat. I was hoping this wouldn't talk long because I already knew Brennon was gonna start to annoy me after a while of being around me.

"So you thought about us yet?" Brennon asked me

"What about us? I said I needed a break from us and that's what I'm doing right now" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Nalani It's been three weeks and you still ain't home, I want you and my baby home!! Fuck this finding yourself again shit find yourself at home!!"

"Brennon stop it, you're being loud with me for what? I'm not worried about finding myself or anything I'm mentally stable and that's how I'm going to keep it!! I'm worried about my baby making it and stay healthy and being around you and dealing with you out here in the streets, the groupies, the baby mamas and all that bs I'm not letting it raise my blood pressure and stress my baby out of me!!"

"Nala the last thing I wanna do is stress you out, I just want you and my baby at home with me. I hate you not being there I'm grown enough to admit I've been wrong. A lot of the shit we've been through we wouldn't have gone through if I coulda kept my shit in my pants. That's the old me though I only want you and our little family. I'm not messing around with on you with anybody.. and I don't know if I'll ever see Evoni or that baby cause her parents said she done up and left without telling anybody!! So like I said it's out little family just us no one else!!"