11

After telling Brennon I was pregnant again he has been catering to me. Making me feel completely comfortable only thing on my mind was Evoni. I wouldn't feel completely safe or comfortable until she was out of the way. Even though Brennon assured me he's gonna take care of her.

I was laying in bed with Stormi by my side watching tv, we were recently catching up and chilling. She's been over a lot lately but that's nothing new. I felt like we got closer and closer each day but Leah was still my best friend. Leah has actually been hanging out with us to from time to time but she's been a little distant lately. She's been hanging out with her college friends. Which hasn't left a lot of time for me.

Brennon was still coming home early every night but that meant he left the house even earlier in the morning. He was coming and going like crazy though trying to keep Evoni and I both happy which was hard. I had what she wanted and it seemed like she wasn't taking no for a answer.

I had something for her though I was keeping it a secret from Brennon though. Only Stormi & Braxton knew about it we had a plan that was coming along well.

Thanks to Braxton's good looks he was our bait that had gotten Evoni's attention. Now that Layleni was somewhat out the picture it was time for our next victim. Being around Stormi had turned me a little sinister but I was feeling over protective of my baby.

I was almost three months pregnant and with me already being shot durning my pregnancy was just enough. It was god though that let the bullet hit in a certain way which avoided my lungs and most importantly my baby. I was already picking out names and buying unisex clothes for my little baby.

I had plans on this being Brennon's only child, I know it's wrong to take my problems out on a baby. But I can't take any chances anymore Evoni has got to go and I won't stop till she is. Stormi already had plans on what to do to Layleni if she lived but who knew if that was going to happen.

Stormi had been sneaking into the hospital giving Layleni shots of pentobarbital to keep her in a coma. She wanted to prolong it as long as possible and I had no objection. I was finding my peace along the way. All I knew though was that shit was about to get hectic.

"Nalaniiiii" Stormi sung snapping me out of my trance

"Yeah Im here I'm here"

"You're obviously not what's gonna on in that brain of yours?"

"I want her gone!!"

"Say the word and I will pick up my phone!!"

"The word." I said giving her a devilish grin

Stormi picked up her phone and made some calls, it took her about 3 minutes to get everything together. "10 o'clock Tonight at the hotel on 8th street!!" she said referring to the time my brothers people will bring Evoni. I felt a huge amount of relief overcome my body.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Very sure.. she tried to hurt me and my baby now it's time for me to return the favor!!"

"Girl I still can't believe you're pregnant again.. it's just crazy to think about how you're gonna have a wittle baby in like 6 or 7 months I can't wait!!"

"I hope it's a boy I want me a lil papi and I can't wait to get him his first Cuban link!!" I cooed happily

"No I want it to be a girl so tt can get her baby some tutus and the some big bows for her big head!!"

"Don't come at my baby's head he's gonna be handsome!! With his little self!!"

"Nah she's gone be gorgeous!!" Stormi laughed