17

Anna-Leah's Pov

Anna-Leah's Pov

I laid on the cold bed in the OBGYN's office at the clinic. I kept blinking my eyes as I tried to make myself think about something else. My heart was heavy but I still felt unexplainable, I looked over at Nalani and held her hand. I needed her support more than anything as I went through with this.

I thought about things like how my mother would feel if she knew about my pregnancy at such a young age. She fought everyday so that I could have a better life, she wanted nothing but the best for me. My father would be disappointed as well and I couldn't deal with the shame nor guilt. I wanted to tell Elijah so bad but I couldn't. I knew he wouldn't let me go through with it that's why I had Nala come.

She got up out of her seat and came over and hugged me. Her support was everything to me right now.

"Leah, don't worry I'm here for you and I support your decision. If you're not ready then you're not ready but at some point please tell Elijah. He has the right to know what you did, it was his child also. As for right now though let's just get you healed back up and comfortable. You can stay at my house if you want?" Nala said caressing my hair

It was true I felt guilt all throughout my body I already went through with the procedure and I was just waking up. I felt groggy and the anesthesia still had me a little out of it. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I didn't care. I felt like it needed to be done I couldn't go through with this pregnancy.

Nala's Pov -

Nala's Pov -

I was driving over to Brennon's mother's house to meet his sisters Charity and Malena. They asked to help with the gender reveal and I was so happy. I wanted to feel like a family and for my baby to know that he or she is loved. Being surrounded by family right now is the best thing for my baby and I.

I stopped at the red light just as Brennon's name popped up showing that he was calling me. I quickly answered to see what he wanted since I haven't seen him since last night. He was out doing stuff with my dad and brothers all night so they all weren't around.

"Yes, my love?"

"What you doing ? where you at? I thought I was gonna be able to come home to you..."

"I'm headed to your moms house.. she wanted me to meet your sisters they asked to help with the gender reveal"

"Niceee, so we actually gonna find out before he gets here" I smiled at him calling the baby a boy.

"I hope so!!"

"Okay well I was just calling to check on you .. I love you and be safe mamas"

"I love you too"

It took me twenty minutes to get to Marilyn's house and once I got there I was amazed. It's been obvious that Brennon came from money but their house was gorgeous. Brennon's parents are still together 29 years and four kids later. They were role models.

Mama answered the door and let me in, she gave me a tour of the house before introducing me to the girls. Malena and Charity were so nice we even got to nickname basis. Everyone called Charity "Cherry" & Malena went by "NaNa's" we all sat down ate and talked. They showed me pictures of Brennon when he was baby.

I was in love with his little baby face, I was hoping the baby would come out looking like him. His sisters showed me old recorded vhs tapes and even told me stories. It made me feel good knowing what type of family he comes from. It felt like nothing but love and laughter from the moment I walked in.

After talking, eating and going through old pictures we came up with ideas for my gender reveal. We planned for it to be next weekend and they invited their whole family. I quickly learned that Brennon comes from a huge family. So many cousins, uncles and aunts it amazes me. Brennons dad is from San Juan and grew up in a household of 10 kids.

His dad moved over to the states to make a better life for himself. He soon got into the drug game and hasn't stopped since, Brennon's parents were still together. They met when he first came over to the states and she was working in a kohl's department store. Mama told me the story of how they couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

We had talked and laughed for so long that I didn't even realize the time. It was now going on 7pm and I'd been here since 12:30pm. I headed home around 8 and went straight to my shower. Brennon wasn't home yet so it was just myself and the maids.

Once I started getting bigger Brennon was scared because I'm clumsy and refuses to let me be home alone. It's crazy how overprotective he has become but I understand that he had his reasons.

By the time Brennon got him it was already 11:30 at night and I was falling asleep. I heard him turn the shower on and shower for awhile he then came out and got into the bed. He cuddled up under and me whispered I love you and a couple minutes later I heard him snore. That's when I fell asleep again.

I know these chapters are short but that's because I'm building up to get to the drama. Can't let all the bs and drama be in one chapter. Anyways please keep voting and commenting. ❤️❤️❤️