20

Nalani's Pov -

Nalani's Pov -

I woke up this morning feeling uncomfortable I felt like I got bigger overnight. Which was the case most of the time this pregnancy I've gained 32 pounds already. They had me going to the doctor weekly and constantly watching my whole pregnancy.

I was 5 months already and it didn't even feel like it. Thanks to my brothers, boyfriend & best friends support my pregnancy has been a breeze. Even though there's been some bumps in the road.

Speaking of that I haven't been speaking to my dad for the past two weeks now. The day after Miliani introduced herself he let her move in to the house. She's getting along with Braxton and Elijah but I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't have words yet.

I had other things on my mind like starting to plan my baby shower. Cherry and Malena are coming over tomorrow to help me with it. I didn't know what I wanted to do for my baby shower or what theme.

Cherry loved planning family events so I knew she was the perfect person to ask. Of course Stormi was coming too, she's been nothing but supportive and helpful all throughout my pregnancy. She had so many ideas which was good cause I honestly have not a clue what I'm going to do or what I'm doing.

I rolled out of the bed trying to get from underneath Brennon's death grip he had on me. I swear he was the biggest baby when we laid in bed at night. He would hold on to me like his life depended on it sometimes. I noticed lately though that he was sleeping differently.

I didn't know what it was but he was tossing and turning in his sleep more. I just wasn't going to press the issue if there wasn't one so I decided not to say anything. Deep down I knew something was bothering him and I would sooner or later find out.

I did my daily morning routine then went downstairs and had my breakfast. My doctor put me on a low calorie diet since my baby was already gaining so much weight. My doctor said I could gain anywhere from 50-80 pounds which I felt like I was halfway there. My baby's healthy though and that's all that matters. If I do become overweight I'll have to get induced which might not be a bad thing for me.

I'm hoping my baby comes out with a lot of hair cause I've been getting heartburn like crazy. I took some tums after eating my breakfast just in case my body decides to act up. In the middle of me eating Brennon came downstairs as I was stuffing my face with blueberry waffles the maid had made me for breakfast. I had a cup of fruit and a ensure with it on the side and for once in my life I felt healthy.

"Goodmorning to my babies" he said as he kissed me on my forehead

"Goodmorning daddy" I said kissing him on the lips

Our house was completely happy which doesn't get to happen to often sadly. Brennon and I were enjoying every second of our happiness though. I knew it wouldn't and couldn't possibly last for long. With the way we lived our lives and because of who we are drama is just bound to happen anytime.