23

Nalani's Pov -

Nalani's Pov -

This morning was another quite and unusual morning I was home alone besides the maid who was here to wait on me hand and foot. I was becoming more depressed by the day it felt like,
its been a whole week and a half since Brennon has been locked up and I've only talked to him three times which was killing me. I missed my man more than ever and I also needed him more than ever. I heard the alarm on the side of my bed go off indicating that someone is here I clicked on the tablet and saw that it was Stormi and Leah they've been coming over everyday to see me. They both could tell I was becoming depressed I mean it was obvious I was sleeping all day, barely eating and randomly crying. I felt like it also had to do with my hormones.

I heard a slight knock on the door before Leah and Stormi came in, they both laid in the bed and cuddled up to me since I was in the middle. I felt some comfort but it just wasn't my man, I missed his touch, his kisses, his voice and the way he smells. I know I sound dramatic but this weekend is going to be so hard to get through since he's not here. I didn't want to attend my own baby shower by myself but Cherry promised she would help me with everything and cover for Brennon. She had taken care of so much stuff for me and I couldn't even thank her. She told me she's got me and she really showed it.

"Nalaaaa.. lets go get lunch at that one resturant you like?" Stormi finally spoke up

"Can we just order in? we can watch movies too and I'll just take a shower finally?" I asked

"Sure we'll be downstairs"

I used about 20 minutes to get ready and shower while the food was on the way. I wanted to finally get up and try to stop being depressed. Tomorrow was my baby shower and I was more than excited besides Brennon not here.

I planned on having them over for a bit until I had my doctors appointment this evening. I hung out with girls for a bit until I got ready to go to my check up. My doctor had been monitoring me because I was getting so big he didn't want me gaining too much. The bigger the baby was getting the more they didn't want me to deliver vaginally.

I didn't want a c section because all the horror stories I was told. One of the ladies in my support group told us how after you get a c section of you ever have anymore kids you have to get a c section.

I was also told about how your stomach just isn't the same anymore. I was scared to deliver vaginally too another lady told me how her cooch was never the same and how swollen it was. Even how she couldn't sit down without sitting in a donut pillow for weeks.

Either way I was scared especially since my baby is a big one. I was hoping to get nothing but good news at my appointment. Cherry came over after Leah and Stormi left to go with me.

Once we got to my doctors appointment I looked at the birthing magazines until they called me back. Cherry and I went to the back following the lady into a room. The doctors assistant asked me to get on the table and show my stomach to prep me. Cherry and I waited until the doctor could come look  at my stomach.

"Good afternoon mom!! How are you?"

"I'm doing okay"

"That's good to hear .. let's see how your little baby is doing"

The doctor took my ultrasound pics and updated me on my baby. I was 7 1/2 weeks away from giving birth but she said a possibility of 4 or 5 weeks to go.
They wanted me to give birth earlier because my baby was getting bigger and they didn't want to have to worry. They feared that my body was too small to deliver such a big baby.

After we left the appointment I went with Cherry to finish up some last minute things for the shower. Then we went to lunch and met Stormi, Leah, Cami, Malena & Marilyn at the the place we were having my baby shower. They were decorating and setting everything up. Seeing all the decorations it started hitting me, I couldn't believe I was really having a baby.

 Leah's Pov-

Leah's Pov-

Today is the day of my bestfriends baby shower and I couldn't be anymore excited. In less than two months my little baby's going to be here. I can already see Nala trying to kick me out for always being at her house. I couldn't wait to spoil the baby.

I got up early to come over to Nala's and help her get ready all the other girls were running around. Cherry was getting the cake, Cami was helping the DJ and photographer set up. While Marilyn and Malena were getting all the food together and doing last minute party favors. Both Nala and Brennon have big ass families so we planned on a lot of people.

I was helping Nala straighten her hair and fix her makeup before leaving. The baby shower started in a hour and I wanted to get her there before her surprise got there. After finally finishing up we headed over to the hall where we were having it.

The baby shower started at 3pm and I was surprised how many people were on time. Nalani's moms part of the family still kept in touch with her. So some of her family on her moms side was there and all her dads side. Even some of my family came because we grew up together and they were all excited.

Once we got there we ended up taking like 15 minutes to even get in. Everyone was greeting Nala and hugging her she did look really cute. So everyone was stopping her and telling her how adorable she looked and how excited they were to steal the baby from her. Even though I already knew Nala wasn't letting anyone take her baby.

Being apart of the cartel and having a boyfriend in the cartel Nalani quickly learned not to trust anyone. Especially after being kidnapped and going through all of that she planned on having security with her in public at all times.