Chapter 10: Meet, Plagg

Chat Noir Pov

"Here, the bathroom is downstairs." Marinette gave me my clothes and I nodded, thanking her as I went down the hatch, and entered their bathroom. Which was really clean by the way. "Plagg, claws in." I spoke, detransforming.

And there I was, Adrien Agreste, in Marinette Dupain-Cheng's bathroom. Except, I wasn't wearing my usual clothes. Since it would expose my identity. Instead, I wore a plain, grey shirt, and denim pants. "So? You putting it on or not...?" Plagg went to my face, telling me to wear it faster.

"You seem excited..." I pointed out, taking off my shirt and wearing the hoodie. Not that I wasn't, because I was just as thrilled as my kwami was. "What? Me? Excited? Pfft, as if." Plagg spluttered. I chuckled, folding the shirt and putting it to the side. Next, I put on the headband with cat ears.

"Dang, kid. You look good." Plag crossed his tiny arms, complimenting me. "Thanks, anyway, mind helping me put on this choker?" I held out the choker, with a bell that looked identical to the bell on my suit.

My kwami helped me put it on, and it was secure. Lastly, I put the mask on my face, adjusting the band over my ear. I looked at the mirror, and I didn't look like Adrien anymore. I looked exactly like Chat Noir, well, me. But still.

"Woah, it's really comfortable." I stretched my arms, but it fit me perfectly. And frankly, it was even more comfortable than my usual clothes. "You ready to meet her?" I turned my head to the God of destruction.

Plagg nodded and rested on my shoulder. I took my shirt and went out of the bathroom, turning off the lights. I scurried up the hatch, and opened it, going in Marinette's room. I saw her sitting on her swivel chair, locking her pink diary, and putting it in a drawer.

"Chat! You're finally do-"

She turned to me, face bright red, my face wasn't any different. I was standing there like I didn't know what to do. So I smiled nervously, waving, my hand, stiff. I was quite anxious, this was my first time in her room without the suit.

I started to walk around the room to see if it really fit. And it did. "I guess you could say, I'm cat-walking." I joked, earning a giggle. 

"It suits you..." Marinette stood up, coming closer, making me go red. "I- uh..." I stopped, and didn't know what she was about to do next. "You look cute." Marinette beamed at me, the color of her cheeks, pink. "R-really?" I stuttered, blushing a deeper shade.

No one had ever said that to me before, not even Ladybug. She ruffled my hair, letting out an adorable giggle. "You do too." I stated, and a flustered squeak escaped her lips, making me smirk. "So, uh...is it okay? Too tight, maybe?"

"Nope, it's perfect. Just like your sewing skills." I winked, and she scoffed in reply. "Fits like a glove." I added. "Thanks..." The blunette smiled. "No, I should be thanking you. Making this took a lot of your time and effort. Thanks, princess." I said as I held her two hands up.

Marinette grinned ear to ear and giggled. "You're welcome, kitty." She told me. "Oh, and um, this is my kwami I was talking about." I said. Plagg flew to Marinette and smiled.

"Marinette, meet, Plagg."

Marinette Pov

"Hello, Plagg...!" I smiled brightly. This obviously wasn't the first time I've seen Chat's kwami. During Reflekdol, when me and Chat Noir accidentally swapped our miraculous, and when I became Ladynoir.

All I had to do was act like I didn't know Plagg, and for Plagg to act like he didn't know me. We all sat on my chaise. "So you're the girl he's always talking about. Marinette, right?" Plagg started, he was good at lying. He sounded convincing, like the kwami didn't know me at all.