Chapter 3: Unknown Intentions

Third-Person

"You're really stubborn Marinette." Chat Noir crossed his arms. She admitted it, she was quite reckless. Marinette saddened, and he noticed. "But brave..." He finished, lifting her chin up, their eyes, meeting. "I admire your heroic and kind personality Marinette, you remind me a lot of Ladybug." Chat told her, making her flush a bit.

"But you have to promise never to do it again, I was worried sick." He frowned, and she nodded in reply. "Leave it to the professionals next time, okay?" He said with his trademark smirk.

"O-okay, and uhm...thanks, again..." A smile blossomed Marinette's face. Chat took his hand back and carried her. "I'm bringing you back to your house, don't go out until Ladybug and I fix everything." Chat extended his baton, jumping roof to roof until they landed on Marinette's balcony. He put her down carefully.

"I'll be back to check on you, just in case." Before Marinette could protest, he jumped off. Marinette opened her purse when he was completely gone, allowing the Ladybug kwami to fly out.

"Marinette! Are you okay?" Tikki asked worriedly. "I'm fine. But we need to transform, Chat needs our help." Marinette spoke. "Tikki, spots on...!" She transformed, pink sparkles engulfing her.

Ladybug used her yo-yo to go find Harrion and her partner. She eventually found them at a place she hadn't been in before, she assumed it was a forest. Chat Noir was jumping and trying to get near her to break the akumatized object. Ladybug landed beside him.

"Ah...the little bug finally shows up." Harrion grinned. Ladybug ignored her, rolling her eyes. "Hey Chat, any idea where the Akuma's hiding...?" She questioned, spinning her magic yoyo like a shield. "Hello bugaboo, I have a feeling it's in her hairclip." Chat guessed.

She nodded, maintaining her serious and focused look. The two kept on leaping and ducking, running around so they wouldn't be grabbed by the villain's hair. For what seemed like forever, Chat Noir got close to Harrion, and activated his Cataclysm. He touched the paper clip, and it turned to dust. Both expected an Akuma to fly out, but nothing did.

"You fools!" Harrion scowled. She tried to get Chat Noir but he dodged the hair by cartwheeling, flipping his body, as he landed beside the girl in the Ladybug suit. Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other sadly, realizing their mistake. "Sorry, milady." Chat's ears drooped.

"It's alright kitty, everyone makes mistakes." She smiled at him reassuringly, ducking as hair tried to grab her. He nodded, eyes locking on Harrion's necklace.

"You think-" Chat turned to her. "Yeah." Ladybug quickly responded, knowing that the Akuma was in the necklace. They tried to get near her but failed on doing so. Chat Noir's ring beeped, he had four minutes left. Ladybug thought that it was time to use her power. "Lucky charm!" She yelled, the charm fell, and she caught it with her hands. "Scissors? What am I supposed to do with thi-"

Her Ladybug vision pointed to the scissors, Chat Noir, several trees, and Harrion's necklace. She immediately understood. "Chat! I know what to do." She stated. "What's the plan?" He asked. Ladybug whispered in his ear, telling him what they were going to do. He nodded.

"Hey, Maddison!" Ladybug waved. "I'm not Maddison anymore! My name is Harrion!" She shouted, half of her hair, following the hero of creation as she ran around the trees. "Hey, over here!" Chat called, doing the same as Ladybug, except running the other direction. Harrion fell for their trap, the other half of her hair chasing after the black cat. "Come back here, you pesky cat...!" Harrion demanded.

Ladybug and Chat Noir met, succeeding in tying each half of the villain's hair together. The two high-fived. Harrion was trapped, she couldn't move. Ladybug went in front of her, cutting the necklace with her lucky charm. The necklace fell to the ground, a dark butterfly flew out, attempting to fly away, and multiply. "No more evil-doing for you little Akuma, time to de-evilize...!"

"Gotcha, bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug waved as a purified butterfly flew out her yo-yo. "Miraculous ladybug!" She threw the lucky charm in the air and thousands of Ladybugs fixed the damage, reverting everything back to normal. "Pound it!" The heroes cheered triumphantly.

"Good job today, Chat." Ladybug chimed, complimenting him. "Thank you milady." He kissed her hand. "You're looking beautiful today." Chat winked and she took her hand back. "Uh...thanks, chaton." Ladybug tried her best to prevent a groan from slipping out of her mouth. "So...bugaboo, any plans tonight?" Chat Noir leaned on his baton. He's probably about to ask me to go on a date I would never agree on. Ladybug sighed.

"Chat, even if I didn't, I wouldn't spend my free time with you." The heroine pigtails rolled her eyes, knowing where it was going. "You hurt me, bugaboo." The blonde-haired cat frowned, hand on his chest. She eyed him, not buying his puppy eyes. Their miraculous beeped in unison, except Chat Noir only had two minutes left, since he used his power earlier than Ladybug did. 

"Also, didn't I tell you I like someone else?" The heroine in pigtails reminded. "Right, right. Whatever..."

"I'll see you soon milady, I can hear my kwami demanding cheese already. Also, you mind bringing Maddison home?" He bowed, Ladybug knew he was going to her civilian self right after. "O-oh, sure." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She carried Maddison after answering a few of her questions. "Bye Chat...!" "Bye...!" He waved, swooning as she left.

Ladybug brought the girl home, being thanked by her parents. After saying goodbye, she immediately rushed to her balcony using her yo-yo, detransforming in mid-air. Marinette went into her room, flopping down her bed, and sighing in exhaustion. "It was really nice of you to save Juleka and Rose Marinette." Tikki squeaked. "Thanks, Tikki. All I wanted to do was prove to myself that I can do things without Ladybug. Ya know...?" 

"Marinette, you are Ladybug, don't ever forget that. I just give you a suit and powers." Tikki reassured. "Sure..." Marinette mumbled sarcastically. "Marinette, it's perfectly normal to have insecurities. I'm sure you can save Paris as Marinette without powers. I mean, Juleka and Rose were saved and weren't harmed, right?" 

"I...guess so." She stirred. "You and Chat Noir have saved Paris and thousands of people countless times. Without Marinette, there's no Ladybug. Master Wang Fu chose you for a reason." Tikki cheered her holder up. "Thank you Tikki, that helped." Tikki nuzzled on her cheek, Marinette giggled. "You're welcome," Tikki replied.

"There's a plate of macarons on my desk." Marinette pointed to the plate, smiling at the red Kwami. Tikki nodded as she started nibbling on her well-deserved treats.

Marinette suddenly bolted upright.

"I have an idea..."

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share :)

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night...!

~1165 words~