Chapter 11: Boba date

Third-Person

"Amander! P-please don't hurt me...!" The man begged. The akumatized villain had grey, emotionless, eyes. She wore a blood-red serpentina dress, a magenta-colored hair tie holding a high ponytail, a silver ring with a hole on the front, and black heels.

"I'm not Amander anymore! My name is Karmadia! And for abusing me all these months, you deserve a punishment...!" Karmadia yelled in anger. The two heroes assumed that the man was your typical abusive boyfriend, also feeling bad for Amander, the poor girl that Hawkmoth turned to Karmadia.

"Please forgive me, I-I'm sorry..." The bald man backed away, holding his hands up in defense. "There is no forgiveness, every wrong doing will result in karma...!" The villain cackled evilly as she extended her right hand, pointed the ring to the man, then a beam of light escaped the hole on the ring and hit the guy.

The man suddenly started to beat himself up, getting severely hurt. Karmadia laughed but stopped when a neon, butterfly-shaped mask appeared on her face. "Karmadia, I gave you powers, and let you punish your ex-boyfriend. Now, give me what I want in return." Hawkmoth ordered.

"Yes, Hawkmoth. Thank you."

Ladybug knew Hawkmoth was talking to her, but couldn't hear what they were talking about, so she spun her yo-yo like a shield while Chat Noir readied his baton just as they saw Karmadia turn her attention to them.

"Hmm, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Give me your miraculous, or face the consequences." Karmadia took her hand out. "You think it's that easy?" Ladybug smirked, challenging the villain, not showing her terror.

"Come and get it...!" Chat Noir clenched his baton competitively. Karmadia groaned. "So I guess we'll be doing this the hard way then." The villain retorted. She began firing beams of light out her ring.

Chat successfully dodged them, but Ladybug wasn't able to shield herself and failed. She was only able to avoid about, four hits. "Argh!" She got hit in the chest and was soon engulfed by light for a while. Chat Noir turned to her worriedly and ran by her side.

Karmadia laughed evilly, waiting for what was about to happen to the superheroine. She stopped flinching. "Huh? Nothing's happening..." Ladybug lifted her arms up and looked around her body.

"Well, I'm not surprised. You're Ladybug. You haven't done anything ba-" Chat's sentence was halted. And Ladybug magically turned upside down, floating in the air. She couldn't control herself anymore, and some sort of invisible barrier stopped Chat from helping her.

The girl in the Ladybug suit was allowed to fall on her back. "Ladybug! Are you okay?!?" Ladybug exclaimed in pain, but it didn't really hurt, since her suit was indestructible. "I-I'm fine..." She replied, and a look of horror was plastered on Chat's face, trying to help her, but he couldn't. She was lifted again, and she fell to the ground the second time.

Karmadia continuously attempted to hit him but Chat Noir was still able to shield them both.

Her head smacked on the concrete, and since it wasn't protected, unlike her body, it began to bleed. Tears trickled down her face, it hurt so bad. This hasn't happened before. The pain she felt was excruciating.             

"Ladybug...!" Chat Noir finally got to pick her up, his gloves were covered with her blood. He was traumatized. Chat started to cry, not knowing what to do. "I'm fine Chat, don't worry about it." She stood up, completely okay with the fact that blood was oozing out of her head.

Luckily, it was bearable. It wasn't anything Ladybug couldn't handle. "No Ladybug! Sit this one out! You're hurt, we can't keep fighting like this..." Chat disagreed. "I told you, I'm alright. Let's just defeat the villain as soon as possible." Ladybug shook her head, even though it really hurt.