Chapter 2: Harrion

Marinette Pov

I was in Ms. Bustier's class, sitting beside Alya. A little lost in thought about yesterday's events. It was pretty normal, me and Chat were just talking about what was going on with akumas and other stuff. I was still pretty embarrassed with him knowing the reason why I went out earlier today. Though he was quite fun to talk to. "Okay class, partner up with your seatmate." Ms. Bustier instructed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Alya looked to me, eyes glimmering with mischief. "What now?" I asked, letting out a sigh. "You'll see." She immediately turned to Adrien, making my heart beat faster. I gestured for Alya to have mercy, but it was too late. "Hey Adrien, you mind swapping seats? I have some stuff to tell Nino." Alya questioned my crush. "No, not at all." Adrien flashed a smile to me and my blush intensified. I smiled back, hoping I didn't look like an idiot.

Alya stood up from her seat, and so did Adrien, he then sat beside me and I smiled like a total maniac. Keep calm Marinette, keep calm... I tried putting myself together, but it was no use. "Ms Bustier!" Alya grabbed our teacher's attention. "Yes, Alya?"

"Can me and Nino be partners? Me and Marinette might talk too much, we won't be able to focus." Alya admitted. That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the real reason either. "Sure, thank you for being honest Alya. I appreciate that." Ms. Bustier thanked, Alya nodded, beaming in response. "Huh?!? But that's not fair! I want to be partnered with my Adrikins...!" Chloè protested and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"No, Chloè. Sabrina is your partner, and that's final." Ms. Bustier said to the Mayor's daughter. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloè crossed her arms in anger. While me and Adrien chuckled. I looked at him in surprise, and he smiled at me sweetly. I blushed then smiled back.

I tried listening to Ms. Bustier's instructions on what to do, like Adrien was. But it was impossible, I kept darting my eyes to Adrien, and thankfully he didn't notice. I just wished that when we were going to speak to each other making the presentation, I would able to speak coherent sentences.

Oh, who am I kidding...

This was going to be awful...

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Ms. Mendeleiev's class was just over and the last bell just rang. Just as I was about to put my scissors which I used earlier in my bag and leave the classroom, four black string-like thingies went through the closed window, breaking the glass. It grabbed Chloè, Rose, Juleka, and me. The rest of my classmates ran out, and so did Ms. Mendeleiev, shouting and panicking.

The four of us were brought out, it must've been an akumatized villain. Then I saw that the things that were holding us were huge, thick, strands of hair, coming from a girl that looked younger than me. She was standing on a roof deck, bringing Chloè closer to her face, still using her hair. While I was still being held up, really high. "So Chloè, do I still look like a boy? Is my hair long enough now? Am I pretty?!?" The villain asked, yelling, her voice, a little distorted. "Maddison? Ugh, I should have known you would become akumatized. Pathetic." Chloè rolled her eyes.

I should have known, Chloè caused another Akuma. Again.

"I am not Maddison! I am now Harrion!" The villain, Harrion shouted at her. "Whatever, anyway, your hair is pretty...decent now." Chloè complemented. A smile found it's way onto Harrion's lips. "But you're face still needs work." Chloè laughed mockingly. Harrion frowned.

Shoot.

Third-Person

"Harrion! Now's not the time for that, I asked for Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous!" Hawkmoth shouted, angry. "...Yes, Hawkmoth." Harrion nodded. "Ladybug! Chat Noir! Show yourselves before I take the lives of these civilians...!" Harrion called out. Marinette kept on struggling for her life, where's that cat?!?

The blunette felt that she was still holding the scissors in her hand, then she had an idea. Marinette cut through Harrion's hair, glancing to see if Harrion noticed. She saw that Harrion and Chloè were babbling on and on about what the best hairstyle was or something like that. Marinette grinned, cutting through completely. She fell on the roof deck, landing on her hands and feet, and exclaiming in pain.

"You're time is up!" The akumatized villain smirked, dropped Juleka, expecting Ladybug and Chat Noir to get her. "Juleka, no!" Rose shouted. Marinette didn't have time to hide and transform. She had to do it as Marinette, she had to save them, right here, right now.

Marinette caught Juleka, putting her down. "Go...!" She told Juleka. "But Rose-"

"I'll get her."

Juleka nodded, going down the stairs and running away to hide. "Hey! Who told you that you were the superhero?!?" Harrion exclaimed, frustrated. Marinette ignored her and jumped onto the hair that was trapping Rose, starting to cut the hair, and holding on to the hair that was waving around so she would fall. Constantly and successfully dodging, multiple, thick strands of hair that were trying to capture her.

"Ugh...!" Harrion stomped her foot. Marinette held on to Rose as they fell down and landed on their feet. "Run and hide!" Marinette pushed Rose to the stairs, still dodging all the hair coming at her. "Thank you, Marinette!" Rose spoke in her sweet voice as she ran down the stairs.

All the hair she's cut that was on the roof's floor vanished, and Harrion's hair grew back to normal. Marinette noticed this, and decided it was time to transform.

She closed the door to the roof deck, going down the stairs so she could hide and transform, she can worry about Chloè later.

Marinette got out of the apartment building and ran towards an alley so she could turn to Ladybug. Unlucky for her, she dropped the scissors, hair wrapped around her waist and pulled her up into the air. "You think you can hide from me? Save your friends?" Harrion sneered. "At least I tried!"

And at least Juleka and Rose were able to escape right?

"Whatever..." Harrion rolled her eyes. A purple, neon, butterfly mask appeared on Harrion's face. "Where is Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Hawkmoth growled. "I-I don't know-"

"Seems like you need a haircut...!"

Chat Noir finally jumped in the scene, cutting the hair that trapped Marinette with his baton, and catching her. "Chat Noir, you have to save Chloè-!" "Ladybug will take care of her." Chat stated, not knowing she was in his arms the whole time. Marinette let out a sigh. "Come back here...!" Harrion barked. Chat Noir avoided being caught by the hair.

He eventually lost Harrion and he landed behind a building. "Thank you for saving me, and I'm sorry. I just had to save them, even if it ended up putting me in danger." Marinette apologized, she could have just saved Rose and Chloè as Ladybug, but she just hated seeing her friends in trouble, and have nothing to do about it. And maybe it was also to prove that Marinette Dupain-Cheng was just as strong as Ladybug for once.

But that didn't turn out very well, did it?

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share :)

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night...!

~1289 words~