Eunji and Jungkook Duet

I got to the practice room and began to stretch.

(A/N: Eunji is wearing the jazz shoes

(A/N: Eunji is wearing the jazz shoes.)

I was finished stretching when Jungkook walked in wearing the same thing I am except he's wearing Converses. I smiled, "Good morning, Kookie."

He smiled at me, "Good morning, Noona."

I sat cross-legged while Jungkook stretched, "It's been a long time coming, but we're dancing together."

Jungkook groaned, then I noticed why. His back seemed stiff, so I went behind him, "Hold still for a moment."

I found tension in the middle of his back and pressed against it. I felt some realignment in his back and Jungkook stood up and said, "That feels so much better. How did you learn that, Noona?"

"I took a course on it before," I told him.

I stood up with him and I said, "Now, I've wanted to do something with more lifts for a while."

"But didn't you do that with Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but that dance was more of a story-driven one. This time, I'd rather it be your own 'Adult Ceremony'," I told him.

Jungkook looked at me with shock and a hint of fear, "Will Yoongi-hyung be alright with that?"

"I've already talked to him about it. He trusts you," I replied.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, then he asked, "So, how should we start?"

"Well, for starters, let's see how high you can lift me first. Most guys are strong, but they can't lift a girl very high," I told him.

Jungkook nodded, then lifted me as we were the leads of Dirty Dancing. He gently put me down and I chuckled, "I could've used a warning, Kookie."

Jungkook looked down, "Sorry, Noona."

I smiled and hugged, "It's fine. Now, we're all aware of how strong you are. The issue will be how to apply it to this which is why I asked for a little help."