Spring Day Choreography

(A/N: This is Eunji's outfit minus the headphones

(A/N: This is Eunji's outfit minus the headphones.)

I arrived at the practice room and started stretching.  Sung Deuk-ssi hasn't arrived yet, so I was working out some details. Since this is the first time we're choreographing together, I wanted to get some of my ideas in it. Then he arrived, "Good morning, Eunji."

I looked up and smiled, "Good morning, Sung Deuk-ssi."

He laughed, "Just Sung Deuk is fine. I don't need a title to feel older. Plus, we've been colleagues for 4 years."

I chuckled, "Well, I can never get over how great your work is."

"Well, now we're collaborating. Did you have any ideas?" Sung Deuk asked.

I stood up and while he was stretching, I showed him one idea I had for the chorus.

(A/N: The successful attempt is what Eunji demonstrated.)

I chuckled, "It's for the pre-chorus. I thought about having only Jimin doing it, but the rest of the group should have enough strength to pull it off."

Sung Deuk laughed, "There will be some complaints, though."

I laughed, "I know, but I believe in them."

As we kept working, we were able to combine my sensitivity with his clean execution of movements. I was excited about this and I couldn't wait for the guys to perform it during music shows. The guys walked in and I said, "Hello, everyone."

They all greeted us, then Sung Deuk said, "Go ahead and stretch. We'll show you what we came up with."

(A/N: Sung Deuk: short hair. Eunji: long hair.)

Everyone looked amazed at what they saw. I smiled, "Is everyone ready?"

The guys nodded, then stood up. We started with the intro and I said, "Here, you rise up slowly."

Jimin was in the center and I said, "On this part, don't rush the turn."

Jimin nodded, then when it was time for the guys to walk away, I said, "Just walk naturally. There's no rush."

They took that note to heart and it began to flow naturally. While Sung Deuk was working with the others when the vocals finally began, I told Hobi,  "You walk from here to where the mark is, and remember, you're supposed to be sad."

Hobi pouted, "How sad?"

"So sad that you're ready to cry," I told him.

After that, it was time for Namjoon. I told him, "You walk until you reach Jimin, you both turn with your backs connected, then you keep going."

Once that was over, I showed Jimin the pre-chorus dance. Jimin looked surprised, "Will I be the only one doing it?"

"No, you won't, but you'll be the first to learn it," I explained.

As everything kept going, I was proud of the choreography. I was only sad that it won't be featured in the music video. Once I and Sung Deuk were done showing them the choreography, which took about three hours, we had them dancing it from the beginning with music.

I smiled and said, "Great job, everyone! This will be a great comeback!"

"You say that every time, Noona," Taehyung told me with a smile.

"Have I been wrong?" I asked him.

Everyone shook their head, then Sung Deuk said, "Since Eunji is feeling confident, let's have a challenge."

The room got silent, then he said, "Do the choreography one more time, then the two people Eunji feels is the most improved will go to dinner with her on my dime."

I was surprised, then whispered in his ear, "There's no need for all that."

"Oh, but there is. These guys have been working to impress you since the beginning, so let's make work a little harder for it," Sung Deuk whispered back.

I chuckled, then said, "Very well. Let's do this."

The guys smiled and danced the choreography again. While I was watching them, I felt that Yoongi and Namjoon improved the most over the course of their career when it comes to dancing. Jin-oppa is a close third to me because he knows how to utilize his acting skills. When they were done, they all looked at me with expectant expressions. I smiled, "You all are great, but I can only pick the ones I feel improved the most. To me, it was Yoongi and Namjoon."

The two men cheered and Yoongi hugged me and kissed me. The other guys sighed but applauded. I said, "Don't worry. Things could change in the next comeback."

Jungkook smiled, then told me, "I'll win next time, Noona."

I chuckled. Jungkook is too competitive for his own good but placed in the right situation, it's a good thing. Sung Deuk smiled, "Let's go, lady and gentlemen."

I laughed and left with the guys. We went to a traditional restaurant that thankfully served meat and noodles. I smiled because Namjoon and Yoongi didn't have to fight with Jin-oppa for the choice of dinner. Yoongi asked me when we got to sit down, "Have I really improved or did you pick me to keep me from going after the maknae line?"

I laughed, "You really have improved, Yoongi."

Namjoon looked at the menu and said, "If she picked one of them, this would be a rowdier dinner."

I laughed at Namjoon's statement. I thoroughly enjoyed eating dinner with the three men and I knew that I would need to get ready for the music video.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long wait. I was working on other projects as you have probably already seen. Also, another special is coming up and I couldn't be happier. I will put down some prompts and you vote for which one I write. The one with the most votes will be the winner. I pray you're doing well, staying safe, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the options! 

Eunji working on Shinee during the KBS Song Festival

Eunji helping Dreamcather

Eunji meeting NCT Dream

Eunji helping Twice

Eunji meeting CLC

Eunji helping MAMAMOO during the KBS Song Festival