King of Masked Singer: Eunji

When I got the invitation to join King of Masked Singer, I was beside myself. Not only would I be singing on stage, but I also couldn't tell anyone what I was doing, not even Yoongi. Bang PD-nim is the only person that knows and he's currently helping me with my character, Quad Talent Diva. Basically, my character is talented in singing, dancing, acting, and cooking. I laughed after one line I said. Bang PD-nim asked, "What's so funny?"

"I sound like the rich diva from my high school. She was forever putting people down because they were poor, I included. Now, as far as I know, she's in a loveless marriage with a high political official," I explained.

Bang PD-nim laughed, "Well, you don't have to be a complete diva. Be the talented diva with a heart of gold."

I smiled then continued to act. The next day, I arrived for the final rehearsal with my duet partner, Stable Boy, for the first round. The song we're singing is One Year Later by Shinee's Onew and former member of Girls' Generation Jessica. We were wearing masks in the rehearsal room since we couldn't say our identities. I bowed, "Good morning, Stable Boy."

He bowed in return and replied, "Good morning, Quad Talent Diva."

Stable Boy sounded like an older man, but he was respectful and I enjoyed rehearsing with him. That made me sad because at the end of the first round, one of us will leave the stage unmasked. Once we finished the song, I said, "That was great. I sort of feel bad knowing that one of us will leave the stage after the song."

Stable Boy replied, "It'll be fine. As long as we both have fun, I won't regret a thing."

I chuckled, "Thank you."

After that, we both went home and I removed my mask in the car. I sighed, "It'll be a miracle if I make it to the second round."

The next day, I was getting ready for the show at the Big Hit building because I knew that one of the guys would catch me at home and I didn't want that. I put on my dress and my mask, then got in the car.

 I put on my dress and my mask, then got in the car

(A/N: Imagine she's not wearing the head piece

(A/N: Imagine she's not wearing the head piece.)

I was very nervous in the car because the outcome was all up to the audience's vote. I asked, "Do you know who is on the panel?"