DNA Shooting Day 2

-EUNJI'S POV-

I woke up due to my alarm. Of course, Yoongi was staying at the dorm, so I had the queen-sized bed to myself for a while. I got out of bed, did my yoga routine, brushed my teeth, styled my hair, and put on my outfit.

 I got out of bed, did my yoga routine, brushed my teeth, styled my hair, and put on my outfit

(A/N: Imagine Eunji's blue hair without the hair accessory.)

I picked up my phone, wallet, and car keys when my phone rang. It was Yoongi on the caller ID, so I answered with a smile, "Good morning, Yoongi."

"Good morning, Eunji-ah," he replied, his voice still rough from sleep.

I chuckled, "Did you get dragged from the bed again?"

"No, your favorite children decided to wake up this time," Yoongi replied.

"Good morning, Noona!" the maknae line chorused in the background.

"Good morning, boys. I'm on my way to the shoot. Don't give your hyungs a hard time, alright?" I retorted.

Yoongi repeated what I said, and then they said, "Ok, Noona!"

I locked the front door and said, "I'll see you all then. I love you."

Yoongi replied, "I love you, too."

I immediately heard the rest of the group tease him mercilessly before he hung up. As I walked toward my car, I got another call this time from Mi Ho-unni, "Hello?"

"Are you on the way?" Mi Ho-unni asked.

"Yes, I am. Do you need anything?" I replied.

"Yes, I was sent everyone's coffee orders. Can you pick them up?" Mi Ho-unni told me.

"Sure, just send them to me," I retorted.

I started the engine to my car and I received the text from Mi Ho-unni. I drove to a Starbucks and ordered everyone's drinks, making sure that Yoongi's drink was decaf and that Taehyung had hot chocolate. Once I got the drinks, I drove to the shoot. Once I made it to the shoot, the guys all greeted me, "Good morning, Eunji-noona!" and "Good morning, Eunji!"

Of course, Yoongi had the least energy, but he was smiling. I held up the drinks and said, "Did someone want some liquid energy?"

The guys all lit up and picked up their drinks, thanking me in the process. Yoongi smiled, "It's not as good as yours, but it'll suffice."

I see Hobi and Jin-oppa grinning at us. I laughed, "I see that you're the target for jokes this time."

Yoongi sighed, "The primary thing I am being teased about is the fact that I can tell you that I love you, but not the others, at least not all the time."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "One day, you'll be able to."

We walked over to the hair and makeup station and I got started on Yoongi as soon as he sat down. Thankfully, I didn't need to do much, but I knew that Yoongi wanted me to take my time. I felt his hand on my lower back and I smiled, "I've been missing you too. The bed is empty without you."