The Honeymoon

-EUNJI'S POV-

While in the car on the way to the airport, Yoongi still has not told me where we are going for the honeymoon. All he told me was to pack a swimsuit and sunscreen which I registered as we'll be somewhere sunny. Yoongi has not let go of my hand since we got in the car. I said, "I would like to know where we were going. The only clue I was able to pick up as it is somewhere sunny. Is it a place with a beach?"

Yoongi chuckled, "All I am telling you is you are delightfully close."

I sighed, then we reached the airport. With our masks on and suitcases in hand, I followed Yoongi to the ticket counter and we were able to get our boarding passes and tickets. I read what was on the ticket. I was surprised, "The Bahamas?"

Yoongi smiled, "Exactly. You always said you wanted to go."

I laughed, "Are you going to take me to every place on my bucket list?"

"If I can manage it, yes," Yoongi told me, gently taking my hand. We made it through the gate and we boarded the plane. Apart from one meal, the ride was boring and I slept the whole way.

-YOONGI'S POV-

While Eunji was sleeping, I looked at the silver wedding band on her left finger. It's still hard to believe that I'm married to my best friend. If someone told me 10 years ago that I would marry Eunji, I would not have believed them at all. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was rising. I gently shook Eunji and whispered, "It's almost time to land."

Eunji opened her eyes and looked at me, "Can't I have five minutes?"

"Great, this is not what I wanted you to grab from me," I told her.

Eunji laughed, "I just wanted to hold you longer, that's all.

-EUNJI'S POV-

Once the plane landed, we picked up our luggage and went to the hotel.

I was happy that we were near the beach

I was happy that we were near the beach. I laid down on the bed and Yoongi laid down next to me. I said, "Let's go to the beach after some rest."

"Eager to be in the sun?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes and also I get to wear the swimsuit that would make my grandmother weep," I told him.

Yoongi looked at me with a confused face, "It doesn't involve straps, does it?"

I laughed, "No, I said weep, not have a heart attack."

He chuckled, then looked at my left hand. I smiled, " You would even approve."

"