King of Masked Singer: Jungkook

I was very excited about this morning. Jungkook was asked to be a part of King of Masked Singer. I couldn't be happier since Bang Pd-nim asked me to help him prepare. The singing wouldn't be a problem. What Jungkook needed help with was acting as his character. I said, "You're way too tense. Have fun with it, Kookie."

I made it a point to close off one of the practice rooms for us. Jungkook sighed, "But I have to get it right, Noona. Otherwise, how will people be confused?"

I shook my head, "The way you're going, people will know it's you because you're such a perfectionist. I don't know who's worse, you or Hobi."

Jungkook seemed down, so I walked over to him and hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. I said, "I'm not asking you to be perfect. I'm saying you should be your goofy self. That way, no one will able to tell."

Jungkook and I let go of each other, then I asked, "So, what song are you singing in the first round with your partner?"

"I'm in Love by Ra.D," Jungkook told me.

I smiled, "I bet it'll turn out great."

We continued to rehearse his act until it was time to go home. The next morning, I was to dress as a bodyguard for the show. I wore a wig so I wouldn't be recognized. Jungkook was in his costume and mask. I smiled and touched his shoulder reassuringly. Then Jungkook walked down to the stage in character. Then the song began.

I wasn't seen on camera, so I was able to smile. I felt even more proud when Jungkook stayed in character regardless of the panel correctly guessing that he is an idol. Then I saw that Jungkook is able to move on to the next round. Jungkook was ecstatic when he got to me and the male bodyguard. Before Jungkook performed in the next round, he did some last minute rehearsing. I smiled and said, "No matter what happens, you're still my Kookie."

"Don't say that, Noona. Are you trying to make me cry?" Jungkook told me.

I laughed, "That wasn't my intent."

Then we were called back to the stage. Jungkook got on stage and we went back to the side of the stage where we were supposed to stand and the song began.

When it was over, we waited for the results. Jungkook didn't win, but it didn't matter to me. I felt proud of him. When his identity was revealed, I smiled because everyone complimented his voice. When it was all over, Jungkook and I were in the car headed back home. I took off the wig I was wearing and attempted to get my hair looking somewhat presentable, "Man, it's hot in that thing."

Jungkook laughed, then said, "Noona, I'm glad you were with me for all of this. I don't think I would've made it very far without you."

I chuckled, "You give me too much credit, but thank you."

"You're welcome. Say, how do you think the hyungs will react?" Jungkook asked.

"I believe they'll be proud of you and they'll have questions," I replied.

When we got home, I was right. Jin-oppa was in rapper mode, so I couldn't understand anything he was asking. Hobi, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin was proud of us. Yoongi hasn't said anything yet, so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Mi Ho-unni translated what Jin-oppa was saying, "He wanted to know how you managed to hide this from us."

I laughed, "I closed off the practice room that we were using and I made sure our phones were on silent while we were practicing."

Yoongi finally spoke, "That would explain why I couldn't contact you for a while."

I walked over to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry for being so secretive. I'll make it up to you."

Yoongi kissed my forehead, then whispered, "You'll make it up to me in our room."

I giggled, then Namjoon said, "How about we all just congratulate Jungkook? He did well."

Jungkook smiled widely and replied, "Thank you, Hyung!"

Jungkook hugged Namjoon tightly, then Namjoon gasped, "Jungkook, I can't breathe!"

I laughed, then I walked toward my bedroom to find some clothes to sleep in and took a shower. When I got out, I was wearing a black tank top and black shorts. I walked inside my bedroom, then I was pulled into an embrace by Yoongi. I smiled, "Are you that upset with me?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Not upset, just surprised. Who knew you were able to be so sneaky?"

I laughed, "There's a lot of things you haven't discovered about me, Yoongi."

Yoongi kissed me on the lips and I returned it. I walked over to the bed, then Yoongi joined me. He laid behind me with an arm around my waist. I smiled, "What would you do if I was part of King of Masked Singer?"

Yoongi chuckled, "I would be proud of you. It also would validate what we have been saying all along."

I laughed, "Good night, Yoongi."

Yoongi kissed my cheek and answered, "Good night, Eunji-ah."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! This is actually a two-part chapter request by @-Tenshina- and I personally find it fun. In the next chapter, Eunji will be part of King of Masked Singer. This is where you guys come in. I want you to vote for which BTS member to be part of the panel and send me your suggestions on what other celebrity should be on the panel that Eunji has met. Have fun! I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!