House of Army Filming Part 1

I'm not feeling it this morning. We're about to film a skit called House of ARMY and the fanbase voted for Namjoon to be the girl. I looked around the room and wondered out loud, "Is this how a fan's bedroom looks?"

Minho-oppa laughed at me and replied, "You should've seen my little brother's room when we lived with our parents. There was nothing but Girls' Generation and Shinee posters everywhere. You couldn't see the wall anymore."

I chuckled, "So, this is tame by comparison?"

Minho-oppa nodded, then Namjoon walked in wearing his costume. I smiled, "I was worried about this, but you pull this off."

Namjoon blushed, "Don't, Eunji-noona."

I laughed, then pulled out the wig cap. I had Namjoon's head measured beforehand, so the wig cap fit him properly. Then Minho-oppa had to help me get the wig on. The hairstyle of the wig is a long that would reach Namjoon's shoulders. I laughed, "I had this hairstyle at some point."

Namjoon laughed, "Was that before or after the blonde hair?"

I scoffed, "It was before. I didn't dye my hair until after I got my cosmetology license."

When we got the wig on, I thought it looked too plain, so I added a braid. I said, "There we go."

Namjoon looked at the finished look and smiled. Then he said in a high-pitched voice, "I'm a high school girl now."

I couldn't help but cringe, "Please don't do that voice again."

Namjoon nodded, then he got on set. The first scene being filmed was Namjoon receiving the package, opening the box, and seeing the album. I said to Mi Ho-unni, "He could really pass as a girl."

"From the back, he could. You would recognize him immediately once he turns around," Mi Ho-unni told me.

I laughed, "That's true."

After that, Namjoon was given a break so the placement of the cameras could be rearranged. Namjoon was reading a book, but I unfortunately couldn't see the title of it. Then Namjoon asked me, "Eunji-noona, how would a high school girl call her eomma when she's upset?"

I chuckled, "I never called for Eomma very often, but Soo Ji would yell 'Eomma' in an octave I could never reach."

Namjoon pouted, "So, I have to sound higher than my  regular voice?"

I nodded, "Yes, you do."

"Can you show me how it's done?" Namjoon asked.

I laughed, then I took a deep breath and yelled in a high-pitched tone, "Eomma!"

Everyone, including Namjoon, flinched. I asked, "Would that work?"

Namjoon nodded, still looking fearful. I laughed, "Sorry for scaring you."

Everyone told me that it was fine and Namjoon was put back on set. I had to get my station ready for the next member to arrive. Then I saw Hobi walk in while wearing his costume, "Hello, Hobi."

"Hello, Noona," he replied.

I smiled, then started placing the wig cap on his head. Hobi smiled, "No makeup this time?"

I shook my head laughing, "I'll let the wig direct the makeup this time. Just don't let me overdo your face."

Hobi laughed, "When have you ever done that?"

I understood why Hobi said that. I try to do everyone's makeup closer to their skin tone rather than make them paler as I've noticed with other idol groups. While I was situating the wig, Hobi asked, "Is this my punishment?"