Soo Ji's Head Stylist Audition

I have seen your requests and I will deliver! Here is Soo Ji's audition to be a head stylist!

(A/N: Soo Ji's outfit for the day.)

-SOO JI'S POV-

I arrived in front of the building with my hair and makeup kit. I took a deep breath because I had no idea what would happen. I sent in my portfolio as instructed and was told to show up this morning. I walked into the building and noticed a girl walking out of the building in tears. I noticed the kit that she was carrying and realized that she was auditioning as well. I walked toward the reception desk and said, "Hello, I'm here for the audition for the head stylist position."

I heard footsteps and saw Mi Ho-sunbae, who I recognized from Unni's wedding. She gave me a warm smile and said, "I'm glad you made it. Follow me."

I nodded and followed her. As we were walking, she said, "So, for the first time since BTS, we will have a new boy group. There's a lot of excitement and anxiety, but this is great because it took years for this to happen. We need someone who can handle the pressure."

I nodded, "I understand. I saw someone crying on the way out."

Mi Ho-sunbae nodded, "Yes, she couldn't get past the questioning."

We reached a dance room which was arranged as an interview room. On the panel of three people, there was Son Sung Deuk and Bang PD-nim himself, but the third chair was empty. Mi Ho-sunbae said, "Gentlemen, she is here."

She sat in the third chair. I sat in the chair in front of them. Bang PD-nim said, "Good morning. May I have your name, please?"

"My name is Park Soo Ji, a freelance hair and makeup artist," I answered.

Mi Ho-sunbae asked, "What made you pursue a career in hair and makeup?"

"I would contribute that to my time as a competitive dancer. A lot of the time, I didn't have someone who could do my hair and makeup, so I had to learn to do it myself. When I got older, I wanted to learn how to create the looks I see on TV, movies, fashion runways, and music shows," I explained.

Son Sung Deuk asked, "I noticed that you have a daughter in kindergarten. Does she like your career?"

I smiled, "Yes, definitely. She's in competitive dancing herself and I'm always there to do her hair and makeup."

Then Bang PD-nim asked, "I noticed that a lot of the customers that you have serviced are very young, at least 16 years old or younger. Do you enjoy working with younger customers?"

I nodded, "I do because the younger customers have so many ideas on how they want to look and I help them show their ideas in a cohesive manner."

They all smiled at me, and then they turned away from me to talk among themselves. I waited for 5 minutes, then Mi Ho-sunbae said, "Soo Ji, we appreciate the fact that you are well-spoken, now we need to see some of your skills. Bring in the model!"