Salon Day

I smiled because of the ideas I had for the guys' hair. I was told I could be more adventurous this time, so I was mixing more than ten bowls of color. Minho-oppa walked in and laughed, "Got enough color, Eunji?"

I laughed, "I don't think I have enough."

"Their hair isn't that long, you know," Minho-oppa replied, cleaning his cutting shears and electric razors.

"I know, but it's going to be fun today. Jin-oppa is getting a touch-up on his brown hair. Yoongi will have blue added to his black hair. Hobi will have a mixture of pastel pink, blue, purple. Namjoon's hair will be purple. Jimin will have pink hair. Taehyung will have a reddish-brown and Jungkook will have brown with blonde highlights with a pink streak that will be hidden unless you look closely," I explained.

Minho-oppa chuckled, "You seem particularly happy about Hoseok."

I smiled, "I get to have fun with his hair. He's always been one tone hair up to this point."

Then the guys walked in, "Good morning."

"Good morning, gentlemen. What wants to go first?" I asked.

I let them speak among themselves, then Jimin sat down. Since his hair was already blonde, all I had to do was add the pink color to it. Once I started applying it, I was already imagining how cute it would look on him. The guys looked at what I was doing and I heard snickers. I held my pointer finger to my lips and they stopped. Jimin asked, "So, what are you doing this time, Noona?"

I smiled, "It'll be a color you never had."

Once I was done applying it, Jimin moved and Jungkook sat down. I laughed, "Aren't we excited today?"

"Well, I have a feeling that you'll do something different," Jungkook told me.

I chuckled, "It'll be different. You'll have the lightest color you've ever had up to this point."

Jungkook looked excited and sat still for the rest of the process. I had to lighten certain pieces of hair brighter than the others since I was to do a hidden pink streak. Once I was through applying the product to Jungkook's hair, I checked on Jimin. His hair still had some time to go, so I started on the next person in the chair, Jin-oppa. Since Jin-oppa's hair needed a touch-up, I didn't have to spend a lot of time on him. Once I was done with him, I asked Jimin to come to the sink. I started washing the extra product out and Jimin asked, "Why was everyone laughing?"

I sighed because I was hoping he wouldn't hear that. I retorted, "They're picturing how it'll look in their heads. That's all."

I applied the conditioner, then I checked on Jungkook. His hair was ready for the next step, so I washed his hair and got started on the pink streak. Jungkook was able to see it and smiled, "Is my entire head going to look like that?"

I shook my head, "No, just a streak of it, just like I promised."

Once I finished with Jungkook, I rinsed out Jimin's conditioner and styled his hair. Jimin looked at it with shock, "It looks like somsatang."

(A/N: Somsatang means cotton candy.)

I laughed, "That wasn't my intent, but it looks good on you."

Then I rinsed out Jin-oppa's hair and applied conditioner. While he waited, I began working on Hobi.  I was excited, but I decided to keep it cool. His hair was already light, so I just had to touch up his roots and remove the orange that remained. Once I applied the product for that, I checked on Jungkook. He wasn't quite ready yet, so I said, "Anyone else?"