Spring Day MV Making Pt. 2

Day 2 has started and we're starting with Namjoon's solo scene. I started working on Namjoon's hair and I said, "You keep saying you couldn't be an actor, but you keep improving every year."

Namjoon laughed and told me, "It would be taxing if I did it for a drama or a movie. Future directors would want to keep their props in one piece."

I finished his hair and started on his makeup. I replied, "I'm pretty sure they'll have the budget for quality props."

When I was finished, Namjoon was sent straight to the wardrobe. I smiled because if we do go outside, it won't be for too long. After that, Namjoon started filming. While he was filming, Yoongi and Hobi had to stand outside the "hotel". I laughed because the rap line was very natural with their short interaction. In between shots, Yoongi said, "I'm Namjoon's guardian. I have a gun."

I laughed, "And where do you keep it?"

Yoongi makes a gun with his hand at me, then switched it to a heart. I laughed, then Yoongi stood up from his chair and acting as a bodyguard from the movies. Once they were done, Jungkook appeared from makeup and wardrobe, "Noona!"

I looked at him and smiled, "Yes, Kookie?"

"I feel like I really am the main actor," he told me.

I chuckled, "Is that what you want to do?"

He shook his head, "Then I'll be the maknae of the cast."

"I don't know. I have seen many actors younger than you in dramas," I retorted.

Then Jungkook had to film his scene. Then everyone had to sit on the train. I was touching up their hair when I felt arms around my waist. I knew it was Jimin, so I asked, "Are you that cold, Jimin?"

"Yes, I am. Warm me up, Noona," Jimin told me with a pout.

I looked down and said, "You have to start filming."

Jimin reluctantly let me go and the cameras started rolling. They took a while to complete the scene because Jungkook kept making everyone laugh. During the break, everyone got a snack. Jungkook looked at me when I handed them out and he grinned, "Thanks, Noona!"

"You're welcome, my bottomless pit," I answered in a joking manner.

"Hey, the food goes in my stomach like a regular person," Jungkook told me with a pout.

"But does it stay there?" I asked.

Everyone knows that Jungkook loves to eat, but during promotions, I try to make sure that he doesn't eat everything on the table. After that, I let him have a free-for-all. Once snack time was over, Jungkook was back to filming his scene. The part I enjoyed the most was when Jungkook was by himself then everyone else ran with him at the end of the hallway. They got another break and the maknae line made it their mission to keep me and the rest of the Styling Trinity laughing. Then Hobi and Jin-oppa started playing around and we laughed at that. It didn't take long for everyone else to join in. Eventually, everyone sat down. Namjoon even fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder. Jimin was in the laundry room and I smiled at him. He already knew what that smile meant, but he didn't try to fight me. I poked his cheeks. Jimin said, "I thought you were over that, Noona."

I laughed, "Jimin, there are some things you never get over. Despite your cheeks losing the chubbiness, I'll still poke them."

Then it was time for Jimin and Jin-oppa to film together. In between shots, Jimin just had to make fun of Jin-oppa. We were given another break, then Jin-oppa had to film on his own. Then Jin-oppa lit a match and I asked, "Is there a music video when he's not around a fire?"

"What do you expect? He's always been a hot topic," Mi Ho-unni told me with a grin.

I groaned, "You've been around Jin-oppa too long."

Jin-oppa must have heard the joke because I heard him laughing. Minho-oppa shook his head, "That's why they're perfect for each other."

I nodded, then we had to get the guys ready for the party scene. Namjoon was already hating it because Jungkook was writing on his face. Once we were done with the party, we have to continue with the tall stairs. I removed the writing from Namjoon's face and he let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you."

I chuckled, "You're welcome."

While everyone else was walking up the stairs, Jin-oppa was at the bottom for his scene. Jin-oppa was the last one to film, so Jimin stuck around so he won't be lonely. We all went home and I saw that Yoongi was laying down on the floor. I asked, "Alright, who left him there?"

Jungkook looked at me and said, "I offered to pick him up, but he waited to wait for you."

I laughed, then I got on my knees and said to Yoongi, "I'm here now, Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up at me and got up. Taehyung said, "Noona, can I have a hug before you leave?"

I smiled, then hugged Taehyung. After about 30 seconds, he let me go, then I followed Yoongi to our bedroom. I said, "Well, another day, another music video."

Yoongi groaned, "Now we have more promotions to do."

I smiled, then kissed his lips, "You'll be fine. I'll be there with you."

"And I'm grateful for that," Yoongi told me, pulling me into a hug.

And that's the chapter! I didn't think I would update this quickly, but here we are! I will be leaving ideas for the 3k Special and those who have been with me for a while knows what that means! The idea with the most votes will be posted. Have fun! I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the ideas!

Flashback: Eunji poking Jimin's cheek

Taehyung being a puppy to Eunji and Yoongi

Flashback: Jungkook asking Eunji questions about girls

Hoseok needing female vocals for his mixtape and asking Eunji for help

Eunji helping Jin and Namjoon with dancing

And here's Spring Day!