6k Special

Hoseok's POV:

I'm proud of Yoongi-hyung. He plans to marry Eunji-noona and while he isn't directly involved in planning, he is trying the day great for her. Right now, Sung Deuk-ssi is trying to teach Yoongi the Waltz for the first dance as husband and wife. Honestly, Jimin as his partner is not the best idea, but he's the only one in the building that is the closest to Eunji-noona's height. 

(A/N: Eunji is 5'5 or 165 cm.)

Yoongi-hyung groans, "I can't do this. It's not your fault, Jimin, but you're too tall to be Eunji."

Jimin smiled at the comment. Despite the context, I could tell Jimin felt a rush of joy for being called tall for once. I decided to call Eunji-noona's sister. When she picked up the call, she said, "Hello, Hoseok-oppa or should I say Best Man?"

I laughed, "Hello, Soo Ji. I actually need a favor. Yoongi is trying to learn how to dance the Waltz for the husband and wife dance, but we have no one that matches Eunji-noona's height."

"So, Yoongi-oppa needs a stand-in? Say no more! I'll be right over!" Soo Ji told me, then she hung up.

I smiled, then I said, "Hyung, we may be in luck. Soo Ji is coming over to help us."

Then Yoongi-hyung looked fearful, "We're not in luck at all. The last time I did anything dance-related that involved Soo Ji, I stepped on her shoes by mistake and she nearly tore my head off."

Jungkook looked confused, "How old were you, Hyung?"

"I was 10, she was 8. Eunji had to step in and pull her away," Yoongi-hyung explained. So she's a 95 liner like Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin laughed, "I'm sure she has gotten over it by now."

Taehyung asked, "So, have you seen Soo Ji dance before?"

Yoongi-hyung nodded, "Both her and Eunji would compete all the time. Of course, Eunji would get higher marks for Jazz and Tap, but Soo Ji's always got praise for Ballet and Ballroom."

Namjoon looked surprised, "How many of their competitions did you attend?"

Yoongi-hyung laughed, "When I didn't have to work, as many as I could."

Then Jin-hyung said, "Soo Ji is here."

Yoongi-hyung took a deep breath, then we heard heels approaching the practice room. Soo Ji walked in and we were in awe. Eunji-noona and Soo Ji look so similar in appearance. The only difference between them is that Soo Ji's hair is short and she's curvier.

 The only difference between them is that Soo Ji's hair is short and she's curvier

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: This is the outfit that Soo Ji wears.)

Soo Ji put down her purse and bowed, "Hello, BTS. My name is Park Soo Ji, sister of Park Eunji and mother of Lim Sulli. How are you doing, everyone?"