3K Special

I smiled at all the snacks I arranged

I smiled at all the snacks I arranged. I planned to watch a movie with Yoongi and another member. Yoongi told me that the others were making a bet to see who would join us. I heard the front door open and Yoongi and Taehyung walking in. I smiled, "Did you lose the bet?"

Yoongi nodded, "I bet on Jimin joining us, but Taehyung pulled the chosen card."

Taehyung smiled, "Now, I get to join Noona and Hyung."

Yoongi groaned, "And he wants me to be in the center."

I smiled, "Well, that shouldn't be an issue. Why don't you pick the movie, Taehyung?"

Taehyung got excited and started looking through the movie library. He stopped at The Lion King, which didn't surprise me because it's one of his favorite movies. We all sat down with a bottle of water and started the movie. Yoongi managed to relax despite having a very excited Taehyung on his left. The opening started and Taehyung said, "Wow, this never fails to amaze me."

I smiled, "It is one of the best openings in cinema."

Yoongi chuckled, "Remember seeing this when we were kids watching this movie?"

"Yep and I would grab your hand whenever things got tense," I replied.

We continued to watch the movie. When we got to Mufasa's death, both me and Taehyung teared up a little. Yoongi chuckled, "You've both seen this more than once."

"I know, but it still hurts," Taehyung replied with tears flowing down his face.

I gave Taehyung a napkin and said, "I understand, Taehyung."

The movie continued and we watched it in silence. When it was over, Taehyung suggested, "Can we watch another one?"

I laughed, "It can't hurt."

Yoongi sighed, "Fine, but Eunji picks the new one."

I smiled, "Why, thank you."

I looked through the movie library and I found a movie that I usually try to avoid because I've been obsessed with it since its premiere, but I put it in any way, Dreamgirls. Yoongi laughed, "How did I know you were going to reach for that?"

I laughed, "It's a great musical."

The movie started playing and Taehyung was very focused. Taehyung asked, "What's the name of the actor who plays Jimmy?"

"Eddie Murphy," I answered.

Then Taehyung looked surprised, "Mushu?"

I laughed, "Yes, that's the voice of Mushu."

Then we kept watching the movie. Yoongi asked, "How would you feel if we did an R&B concept?"

I smiled, "That would make my whole day, but let's wait and see what happens when we get there."

Taehyung asked, "Is there another reason you love this movie, Noona?"

"I watched it with the family I stayed with while I was in the US. Their daughter, Alisha, is a massive Beyonce fan, so we watched it all the time," I explained.

Yoongi looked at me, "Oh, that was the friend you would never stop talking about."

"What does she look like?" Taehyung asked.

I pulled out my phone and showed Taehyung Alisha's picture.

(A/N: Imani Hakim is Alisha's face claim.)

Taehyung smiled, "She's beautiful."

I chuckled, "I'll let her know you said so."

We continued to watch the movie and we got to the Miami Beach scene. Taehyung laid his head on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi sighed and was about to move Taehyung's head, but I smoothed Taehyung's hair out of his face. Yoongi looked annoyed and looked at me. I whispered, "Let him have this one."

Yoongi sighed but didn't move Taehyung's head. When the movie was over, Taehyung was sleepy. I said, "Alright, it's time for bed."

"But I want to stay with you two," Taehyung whined.

I chuckled, "You'll see us in the morning. Good night."

When Taehyung went to his room, Yoongi and I went to our room and Yoongi laid down on the bed, "Why do you indulge him?"

I smiled, "He's the puppy I never got to have. What do you expect?"

Yoongi nodded, "Because Auntie is allergic to pet dander, right?"

I nodded, then we laid down next to each other. I said, "Besides, he along with Jimin and Jungkook are good practice for when we eventually have children."

Yoongi smiled, "And they'll be the fun uncles."

I kissed Yoongi on the cheek, "Exactly."

And that's the special! Hello, everyone! I'm sorry this took so long. I have a new job and it takes up a lot of time, but now that I have a set schedule, I'll be able to post more. I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the special!