Salon Day #2

EUNJI'S POV:

So, here I am. I'm back from the honeymoon and I couldn't feel more refreshed. I even came back with a tan.

(A/N: This is what her tan looks like

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/N: This is what her tan looks like.)

I was mixing up the hair colors when I heard a whistle behind me. I turned to see a smiling Mi Ho-unni, "Well, look at you! Who would've known you tan so well?"

I laughed, "I've always tanned easily. It's a shame that I'll lose it when it gets colder."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Well, I'm happy about this comeback. I'm given more free rein with color."

I smiled, "Well, this is the most colorful they have been so far."

Then Minho-oppa walked in with his tools. I smiled, "Ready for this?"

Minho-oppa nodded, "Always. You, tanned version of Eunji?"

I laughed, "Yes, I am. Jungkook will have light brown hair, and Taehyung will also have light brown, almost blonde hair. For Hobi, he will have deep orange hair. Namjoon will have light orange hair. Jin-oppa is going back to black. Jimin will be blonde and Yoongi's hair will be blue."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Guess you're not done making Yoongi a pack of Skittles yet."

I laughed, "Guess not."

Then the guys walked in with coffee in hand. I looked to see if Taehyung had coffee, but thankfully I could tell it was hot cocoa. I smiled, "Good morning, everyone."

There was a murmur of greetings, then I heard a gasp from Jungkook, "Noona, you're so tan! It looks great!"

I laughed, "Thank you, Kookie."

Namjoon smiled, "Guess you have a tan sibling, Taehyung."

Taehyung finally opened his eyes and noticed me, "Noona, why didn't you tell me you tan easily?"

"Is everyone going to be thinking about my tan?" I asked.

"Yes, and I have warned you that you would have positive reviews when we were flying back," Yoongi told me.

I've noticed that Yoongi has been drinking decaf coffee more often, but that's fine with me. I asked, "So, who's first?"

Namjoon sat down first. I laughed, "Trying to get it over with?"

"No, I just want to avoid being disturbed when I'm asleep," Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung said, "Namjoon-hyung, I love you!"

I laughed because of the cute face he was making. I started applying the color remover to his hair since the purple was holding on. While I was working, Namjoon asked, "How was the honeymoon?"

"It was great. We ate a lot of good food, so expect some interesting recipes coming out," I told him.

Once I applied the color remover, Namjoon moved to the couch and Jimin sat down. I knew it would be a bit easier this time because the pink had faded by this point. All I needed to do was touch up his roots and give the blonde more dimension. Jimin said, "Will we see Alisha-noona again?"

Through It All S2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें