Yoongi Being a House Husband and Counselor

YOONGI'S POV:

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone, 7:30 am. I'm normally not up this early unless there was work to do. I saw that it was our day off based on the date. Eunji wasn't awake which didn't surprise me because she was looking after the maknae line the entire time yesterday. I got up and got ready for the day in the bathroom. Once I was freshened up, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Thankfully, there were enough ingredients for breakfast, but we needed groceries for lunch and dinner.

(A/N: This is the breakfast that Yoongi makes for him and Eunji.)

I wanted for Eunji to wake up, then I heard her walking toward the table. Eunji looked at me and smiled, "Good morning, Yoonie."

I laughed, "Good morning, Eunji. We need groceries for lunch and dinner."

Eunji groaned, "I meant to get groceries yesterday."

"You were playing with the kids all day. It was unavoidable," I said while handing her the dish.

Eunji smiled, "You don't have to cook for me every time we have time off."

"It's the least I can do, especially since you deal with us all the time," I told her.

Eunji smiled, then started eating. She smiled, "This is really good! Why aren't you running a restaurant with Si-Eomeoni?"

(A/N: That is Mother-In-Law in Korean.)

I smiled, "It feels good that you can call her that now. Also, I couldn't do that to Eomma. She would get unwanted attention."

Eunji nodded, "True."

Once we finished eating, I gathered up the dishes and Eunji said, "Let me wash dishes. You cooked breakfast."

I moved away so she could wash dishes. I started to put on my shoes and coat. I said, "I'm off to get groceries. Do you want anything in particular?"

Eunji smiled, "Just blackberries. I have a new idea for a dessert."

"Do I need to let Jungkook know?" I asked her.

Eunji laughed, "Sure."

EUNJI'S POV:

When Yoongi walked out, I began to clean up the house. Thankfully, there wasn't much to clean since we tend to keep it that way. I finished cleaning in about 20 minutes. I was able to sit down when my cell phone rang. It was Soo Ji which is weird since she rarely calls in the morning. I answered the call, "Hello?"

I heard crying on the other line and I asked, "Soo Ji, are you alright? What happened?"

"He...He...He's been cheating on me, Unni," I heard Soo Ji say.

I didn't need to ask who she was referring to. I asked, "Where are you now?"

"I'm still at the house. He already packed his things and left. Sulli's staying with Eomma and Appa. How can I tell her?" Soo Ji told me.

"For right now, don't tell her. Just come to my place with an overnight bag," I retorted.

We hung up and I set up the bathroom to take her of her hair. Whenever Soo Ji was having a hard time, I would wash and style her hair as a symbolic "reset". When I heard the doorbell rang, I looked through the peephole. It was Soo Ji, so I opened the door. I let her in and she set her overnight bag down. I lead her to the bathroom and started washing her hair. I asked, "So, how did you find out?"