Times when Yoongi had Eunji wrapped around his pinky finger

I intended to continue with the story. I still do, but given the state that the world of K-pop has been in, I wanted to bring some laughter. These were moments that Yoongi had Eunji wrapped.

*He can make her blush at any time.

- One particular Halloween, Yoongi suggested they do a couple's costume. Eunji was hesitant, "Why? You never agree with my suggestions."

Then Yoongi whispered in her ear, "Well, I planned to be Sebastian Michaelis, but if you don't want to be Ciel, that's fine."

Eunji's face was a bright red and she said, "I have some shopping to do."

They celebrated as Ciel and Sebastian after that.

(A/N: All the props to the cosplayers in this photo

(A/N: All the props to the cosplayers in this photo.)

*He can make her drop everything and run to him.

-Eunji was doing laundry while they were at home, then Yoongi yelled, "Eunji-ah!"

Eunji put down the Landry basket and ran to the bedroom and asked, "Yoongi, is everything alright?"

Yoongi looked at her pouting, "Where were you?"

Eunji sighed with a smile, "I was doing laundry. I was two rooms away."

"That's too far from me," Yoongi replied.

Eunji walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead, "You just wanted attention, did you?"

"Yes," Yoongi answered.

*He will always make her the taste tester for anything he cooks.

-Yoongi was preparing a steak and asked, "Eunji-ah, how do you like your steak?"

Since Eunji was painting, she didn't look at him but she answered, "Medium rare."

Yoongi nodded and proceeded to cook her steak and his own. Once he was down, Eunji was lured in by the smell, so she washed her hands and joined him at the table. She took a bite of her steak and smiled, "It's delicious!"

Yoongi smiled, "Now I can show the guys how to do this with confidence."

*Yoongi can give her a look and she'll know what he means.

- The maknae line was bothering Yoongi as usual, but he was not having it. He avoided eye contact with them and was looking for someone to save him. Eunji walked in with chocolates to wrap and give to the rest of the staff. Yoongi and Eunji looked at each other and Eunji nodded, "Boys, can you help me wrap these chocolates for the staff?"

The maknae line turned and said, "Yes, Noona!"

They joined Eunji at a different table and Yoongi just laid back on the couch.

And that's the special chapter! I hope I was able to bring a smile to you. We will continue with our regular scheduled program after this. I pray that you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the special chapter!