The Reception

-'EUNJI'S POV-

Once Yoongi and I got in the car that would take us to the reception venue, I was struggling to get the veil off. Yoongi chuckled, then proceeded to help me, "You style hair and makeup daily, but you're bested by a veil?"

Once the veil was off, I gave him a sarcastic look, "Keep it up. You'll be bested by my manicured hands."

"I look forward to it for the rest of my life," Yoongi replied, pulling me in for another kiss.

He's officially my husband now. I pulled him in closer, then we separated for air. Yoongi smiled, "We're married. Now no one else can have you."

"You sound like the maknae line now," I told him.

Yoongi laughed, "They're only afraid you'll adopt new ones."

Then we reached the reception venue. I said, "So, what to see our Eommas cry again?"

"I'm sure they're alright now," Yoongi said.

The car slowed to a stop and we knew that everyone was waiting inside. Yoongi helped me out of the car and we walked inside. There was applause once we were seen. Naturally, both our Eommas hugged us first. Auntie Min said, "Look at them. I told you we didn't have to arrange their marriage."

Yoongi looked away sheepishly, "Eomma..."

I laughed, "I'm glad you didn't."

"You and me both," Soo Ji said to me.

Sulli was smiling at me and ran to me. I picked her up and hugged her, then asked me, "Is Yoongi-oppa my uncle now?"

I laughed, "Yes, he is."

"And if you need anything at all, just ask," Yoongi told her.

Soo Ji chuckled, "You mean you'll spoil her, Uncle Yoongi."

"Hey, I won't spoil her. The rest of BTS might though," Yoongi replied.

I set Sulli down on her feet gently, then we entered the ballroom to see everyone else.

(A/N: Imagine the floors are hardwood and the stage is completely empty

(A/N: Imagine the floors are hardwood and the stage is completely empty.)

Yoongi and I were seated at the head of the table. Namjoon was standing on the stage with a microphone, "Hello, everyone. First of all, congratulations, Yoongi-hyung and Eunji-noona on your marriage. You both deserve this."

I smiled, "He's about to make me cry already."

"As per tradition, the bride and groom will have their first dance," Namjoon said.

Yoongi stood up and helped me to my feet. He lead me to the center of the dance floor and the song started playing.

Through It All S2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara