House of Army Filming Part 2

We move on to filming Jin-oppa as a delivery man. I felt bad for him because this is the only time he'll play a person in this whole production. Jin-oppa touches Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon looks scared at first, then he bursts out laughing. They have to film the scene again and that time they were successful. I laugh and go back to my station where I see Jungkook sitting down in his costume. I smile because he's portraying the father, "Why Appa, you've aged rather well. How did you do it?"

Jungkook laughed, then I began to get him ready. He was already in his costume, so all I had to do was fix his hair and do his makeup. I didn't have to do any heavy makeup, so I stuck with BB cream to cover any blemishes since I knew he felt insecure about that. After that, I straightened his hair and he put on the glasses. I smiled, "You better get on set, Appa."

Jungkook laughed, then got on set. Before the scene with Jungkook was to be filmed, I did some light touchups on Namjoon and Hobi since they were hopping and I knew they broke a sweat. I laughed at Jin-oppa, "You got to be human for one scene. Surely, you could've done more."

Jin-oppa laughed, "Let's save that for the future, Eunji."

Once I was done, they were back to filming. I giggled at Hobi hitting Jungkook with a slipper. Minho-oppa asked, "What's got you so tickled?"

"My brother-in-law, Sooji's husband, was gone on a business trip for too long once. Sulli was a newborn, so she wouldn't remember, but I was babysitting her, then Sooji got home from grocery shopping asking if I heard from him. I told her that I didn't, then he walks through the front door alerting that he was home, then Sooji proceeded to beat him with her slipper, cursing the whole time about him being gone for longer than expected. Thankfully, it only lasted for 2 minutes, then she hugged him. Sulli looked at me as if to ask if her parents were alright. I simply nodded and laughed my head off," I explained.

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "Have you told Sulli this?"

I shook my head, "No, I'll tell her when she's a little older. Sulli's not ready for that yet."

Once that scene was done, Yoongi finally arrives and I see that he's already laying down on the floor. I laughed, "Seriously? I know you slept in the car on the way here."

Yoongi just gave me a smile and patted the spot next to him. I laughed and replied, "I can't take a break right now. We need to get you ready."

At first, Yoongi didn't seem willing, then Mi Ho-unni said, "Yoongi, it's time to get the costume on you!"

Yoongi slowly stood up and walked toward Mi Ho-unni. Once he was in his costume, Yoongi was laying down next to Hobi. I sighed, "I found his third enabler."

Then it was time for Yoongi to start his scene with Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin, who played a flower. The scene got messed up because Yoongi forgot his lines. I said, "Yoongi, if you do this properly, I'll make you a large Americano in the morning."

Yoongi's face lit up, then I added, "But you need to eat food with it."

"I'll do it," Yoongi responded quickly and the scene went on without a hitch. 

Then came time for Jimin to "bite" Yoongi, but Jimin was on top of Yoongi hugging him instead. I laughed, "What's the name of this drama? I missed it."

"Winning My Hyung's Love," Mi Ho-unni told me.

We all laughed, then that part was filmed again. This time, Jimin dragged Yoongi off-camera with Yoongi screaming. Once it was over, I helped Yoongi up, "Great job."

Yoongi hugged me, "It was horrible. Save me from the dog."

I laughed, then we all were given a break. Jungkook, Taehyung, Hobi, and Jimin were sitting on the couch while Yoongi was laying down on the floor. They were rehearsing their lines while I was adjusting Namjoon's wig. I smiled, "You make a very convincing girl. I'm surprised."