2K Special

I was ready to drop. It's the first day of the year and BTS is performing at the KBS Song Festival. Also, to make matters more interesting, Jimin and Taemin are performing together. For Jimin, this is both a dream come true and a cause for anxiety. I was working on Jimin's hair and makeup when I told him, "You'll be fine, Jimin. I've seen you during rehearsals and you're doing great."

Jimin sighed, "I'm glad you think so, Noona, but I'm performing next to Taemin-hyung. I'm a neophyte compared to him."

I gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze, then I said, "If the showrunners thought you couldn't do it, they wouldn't have asked you to do it."

"That's what I keep telling him," Hobi told me.

Everyone else was finished thanks to the other stylists. Once I was finished with Jimin, I sat next to Yoongi, who already finished his coffee. Yoongi smiled, "Is this the part where you scold me about sleeping before the performance?"

I laughed, "If you're expecting me to scold you, then I clearly don't need to."

Then we heard a knock on the door. I answered it and saw it was one of the managers at SM Entertainment. I asked, "May I help you?"

"Yes, Eunji-ssi. Shinee's stylists got sick, thus they can't do their hair and makeup. You have been a great help in the past. Can you help again?" the manager asked.

I smiled because I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I nodded, "Sure, I can help."

The manager let out a sigh of relief, then I told the guys, "Behave yourselves while I'm gone. Taehyung, I'm not leaving the company."

Taehyung looked at me with shock, "Are you reading my mind now?"

"No, you just think that every time she helps someone," Namjoon said.

I laughed, then walked away and followed the manager. When we reached a different waiting room, I walked inside to see Shinee.

I smiled and bowed, "Hello, I'm Park Eunji, hairstylist and makeup artist

I smiled and bowed, "Hello, I'm Park Eunji, hairstylist and makeup artist."

All 5 men stood from their chairs and bowed, "Hello, we are Shinee."

I smiled, then Kibum-ssi said, "So, you're the famous Park Eunji. I was beginning to think that Taemin imagined you."

Taemin looked at Kibum-ssi and groaned, "Hyung!"

I laughed, "So, who's first?"

"Since Taemin and Minho have already experienced you, Jonghyun-hyung should be first," Kibum-ssi said while sitting Jonghyun-ssi down in front of me.

I was surprised, but I rolled with it. While I was working with Jonghyun-ssi, I told him, "I really enjoyed the album, by the way."

He looked up at me and smiled, "Really? What's your favorite song on it?"