Chapter 4

NOTE: This chapter's dedicated to @chxxxxxe, thank you for supporting me and my silly story ;)

--

The blasting sound waking her up in panic, Luna was disoriented still when she found her friends laughing at her. Remembering that they were on a trip, and she was sleeping on Toby's shoulder.

Toby!?

Jerking her head towards his direction only to be greeted with his frowning face while rubbing his eyes, a yawned escaped his mouth, looks like State Champs woke them up.

"Come on sleepy heads!" Lexus yelled, Luna jumped out of the van and hopped on Caleb's back catching him off guard.

"Luna get off me!" He whined but Luna's too stubborn to let go of his brother and too lazy to walk on her own.

"Come on Lulu, just think that you're lifting weights," she heard him groaned but finally gave up as they walked towards the huge glass house, the fairy lights hanging on top of them, complimenting the starless sky.

A beautiful brunette was waiting for them in front of the house. She looked like a model with her long slender legs and beautiful tanned skin, something Luna always wanted.

"Maxine!" Lexus ran to the beautiful brunette who welcomed him with opened arms and bright smile.

"Matt!" Lexus lifted her off the ground--the typical Lexus way-- making the woman yelped in surprised making Lexus laughed.

"Put me down!" Surprisingly Lexus complied with her demand, he enveloped her in his famous bear hugs as he kissed the top of her head.

"Max you looked stunning and I miss you"

"Matt you're not one to talked! Look at those muscles you looked hot!"

"Was that the cousin that he's talking about?" Athena nudged her in which Luna nodded in agreement.

"By the way meet my friends! Guys Max my beautiful cousin, Max my friends" Lexus said that made them rolled their eyes on that, Max walked towards them with a big smile on her face.

Luna, being on Lulu's back extended her both hands for a shake hands that made Max giggled.

"I'm Luna, this is my brother Caleb, and my friends France, Athena and Toby" she pointed her fingers to each one of them as they replied with a simple hi and hello. Needless to say that they're all sleepy to have a long chitchat and Max seems to understand that.

"Welcome to Safe Haven guys! Where people meets nature, you can enjoy a lot of outdoor activities tomorrow but for now you can go to your room and rest. Oh and by the way we don't have any internet connection in here. Enjoy and don't get into trouble especially you Alexus Matthew!" By the end of Max's speech, Athena already passed out on France's arms.

"Did she just say no internet connection?" France exclaimed in horror as he plopped on the grass-covered ground, dragging the now sleeping Athena with him.

"Damn Athena Gale get off me!" He whined as he tried to pushed Athena off him, Toby's helping him but Athena's gripped was so strong that they both gave up in the end. The twins enjoying the little show on the sideline.

"Come on France just carry her,"

"Fine!" France slammed Athena on her shoulder like a sack of rice, as they entered the building eagerly.

The young brunette who was seated at the front desk brightened up when she saw France carrying Athena. Luna snickering knowingly as Toby and Lexus throw as knowing glance at France who looks a little unimpressed with them.