Chapter 11

"For all I know your son started it all and I wouldn't be surprised at all being a jerk definitely run in your family, of course you absolutely know what I'm talking about right Elaine?" The sarcastic remarks from the great Luana Maximilian Greene, Luna and Caleb's mother who was way too furious to come home at one in the morning when she's having a lot of fun wherever she came from was the first thing that welcomed Athena and Luna when they entered the police station which was now crowded with almost thirty high schoolers covered in bruises and dried blood from their brawl earlier.

Before rushing to the police station, Athena and Luna took 30 minutes to sober up and ensure that there would be no signs of alcohol in their systems. They drank a gallon of water, washed their teeth three times with mouthwash, and took a shower.

"Hah don't start blaming my baby boy now Luana, we both know that your son and his friends started it! And I wouldn't be surprised since it runs in the family right? Playing the victim, I know you have a lot of experience with that," Elaine Gregory fired back, her eyes brimming with hate and anger. If Caleb and Darius can't stand each other, their parents were no different at all. The Greene and the Gregory had a long history of hatred running in their blood.

"Oh yeah why don't you ask your husband about that? I'm sure he would love to tell you his lies about playing the victim after all he's the one who loves doing those shits," and that's the start of another raging war between the two women inside the police station with thirty high schoolers and angry police officers who were trying to stop them. The brawl was completely forgotten and the boys were either passed out drunk on their seats or too lazy to care about the two women fighting about one of the incidents that happened between their families years ago.

The family feud between the Greene and the Gregory started from their grandparents, old poppy Edward Greene fell in love with Veronica Lewis, they're happy and planned to be wed at their early twenties until the great Dalton Gregory III walked into the picture and got Veronica Lewis pregnant causing a huge fight between the Greene and the Gregory. In the end, Dalton married Veronica and grandpa Edward married his best friend Ellora Willis.

The fight didn't end with them when the second generation of Gregory and Greene was born, the feud continued between their sons, the twins' father Chase Louise Greene became Dylan Gregory's biggest rival in everything and it literally means everything including women. Back in high school, Elaine, the mother of Darius, and Luana, the mother of the twins, were actually close friends, not until Elaine fell in love with Dylan which turned out to be Luana's first love, but Chase Greene fought for Luana's love and when Dylan heard of it, he took advantage of their father's weakness and started pursuing Luana not until she knew the truth that he's just playing with her. But it's too late, the friendship between Elaine and Luana were long gone and now replaced with hatred. But they both have their happy endings and that's what really matters.

"Listen here you two!" the police officer angry voice roared inside the police station making the boys flinched and waking them up instantly. The officer was throwing a nasty glare towards the two woman who seems to be still not over their banter.

"I don't give a damn about your high school love history or whatever you're fighting here this is not about you! It's about these thirty students here! Now if you won't cooperate with us either you get the hell out of this station or I'll lock you up inside that cold cell for the whole night until you learn to shut your freaking mouth!"

The two woman finally shut up but they're not happy about it for sure. The boys finally woke up and now paying attention to the officers who were lecturing them like they're a bunch of idiots, which they were in the first place. Luna slammed her head to Athena's shoulder as they watched the boys scowling faces, it's actually funny to see all of them inside the police station feeling small and sleepy, it's freaking two in the morning and all they want was to get the hell out of there.

Finally, after forty-five minutes of lecture, the boys got away with community service for a month, of course, it didn't end there. Someone called Coach Ruther of The Sheldon's Beast and Coach Troy of The Bridgewood Bulldogs, and it's not a beautiful sight. The two coaches was furious, of course waking up on a weekend from a call from the police station at three in the morning was enough reason for the boys to cower in fear and they were all scared shitless for their punishments that await them tomorrow.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow Caleb Louise, you all go to bed now," her mother said coldly as she entered the Greene's household making Caleb groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, you did nothing wrong okay? Love you," Luna kissed his cheeks, making her brother smiled proudly at her. Luckily, Caleb only got a bruised jaw and busted lips, the last thing Luna wants was to see a scar on her twin brother's face.

"Love you too," Lulu entered the house and went straight to his room. Lexus, France, and the now sleeping Athena ended up in Luna's room, there's no way that she's letting anyone of them out of her house at four in the morning.

"Come here you two," she ordered Lexus and France after they tucked Athena to bed. They settled on the other side of the bed with Luna as she examined their faces. Luckily her friends knew how to defend themselves, Lexus got a busted lip that's all, France got some cut on his swollen right cheeks. Which saved her for a few days of whining from the two guys about getting a scar or something like that.

After 15 minutes of nursing her two best friends, they ended up all in bed, Luna and Athena in the middle, Lexus on her back and France occupying the space next to Athena.

"Goodnight, guys," she mumbled as she snuggled to Athena's sleeping figure with three thoughts playing in her head before she fell into slumber.

First, how she's going to kill Darius Gregory for the mess that he made and for hurting her best friends and her brother who got a bruised jaw and busted lips.

Second, Luna hoped that no one falls out of her queen size bed tonight.

Third, she wonders if Caleb will cook something delicious for them when they woke up cause it's freaking four in the morning and Luna's starving.