Chapter 33

One of the perks of having a producer/director father like Chase Greene was getting an exclusive ticket for an already sold-out concert! Luna grinned happily when his father gave her the gift that she's been asking for, it's a ticket for two for the concert with The Wonder Years, Motion City Soundtrack, You Blew it and of course State Champs, the venue will be in The Observatory at Sta Ana the weekend after prom.

And speaking of prom, Luna, Athena, Lexus and France were doing the tiresome duty of finding the perfect dress for the girls. The boys will be wearing the suits from Anya's collection; Athena's mother owns a small boutique that sells gentlemen clothes. Leaving the girls to find a dress on their own.

"Try it on," Lexus handed Athena a black V neck velvet dress that made Athena's eyes twinkled and judging by her look, there's no way that they're going out of the shop without buying the dress. The prom would be a classic Hollywood theme featuring extravagant dress and well-tailored suits.

The three of them settled on the couch while waiting for Athena to come out of the dressing room, and when she did, Luna couldn't stop gawking at how gorgeous her best friend was. The dress has thin straps, with a square neckline and high slit that reaches up to her perfectly toned thigh, it was too revealing for her liking, but Athena gives justice to the dress in every way. The fabric clings perfectly on her petite figure, and her long ginger hair complimenting the look effortlessly. Just a bit of accessories and a good pair of high heels and she'll looks like a lady walking on the red carpet instead of a highschooler attending a prom on a Friday night.

"Oh my god we're definitely buying this dress now!" France was the first to dashed to the counter that startled the sales lady on his way and paid the dress using the card that Anya gave them to use for everything that they needed to buy.

"Damn babe looks like you'll be breaking hearts on Friday!" Luna wasn't exaggerating, Athena was a total head turner. Whoever Athena's date will be, he's one lucky bastard to be in the presence of her best friend.

"More like banging boys on Friday," Lexus butted in earning a chuckle from both girls.

They spent the next few hours looking for a dress for Luna, and a shoe for Athena but knowing her friend, she'll definitely going to borrow a pair from her closet for that. Not that she's complaining.

"How about this one?" France showed her a Navy-blue tulle layered thin strapped dress that catches Luna's eyes immediately.

She quickly changed into the dress, loving the soft fabric on her skin and stepped out of room after checking herself on the mirror.

"You look gorgeous in it, but I don't think that would be enough to make Toby's gawking on you all night," Athena's word making her pout, she likes the dress but there's no point in buying it if she couldn't wear it for the prom.

"I second that," France agreed after carefully looking at her from head to toe. Lexus just nodded in agreement but did not say a word. Luna removed the dress in defeat, when Athena shoved a white dress inside the dressing room.

"Athena!"

"Just try it on!" Athena urged enthusiastically, slamming the door before she could protest. Luna groan in frustration but decided to put the dress on without much of a fight.

The reflection on the mirror stunned her, the ivory-colored strapless dress with pearl covered top and a side draped that looks like a tail completing her curves in all the right places. The dress was a big long for her small stature, but it was nothing a small trip to the tailor couldn't fix.

Luna twirl happily with the dress on, and with one last glance on the mirror, she stepped out of the room and presented herself to the three judges waiting impatiently for her to come out.