Chapter 19

FATAL has a thing about sleepovers, it was a tradition that Lexus and Luna started back when they were kids. When France, Athena and Toby became an indispensable part of their crew, they asked them to join in the fun. Now, every other month, the five of them would camp out in either Lexus, Athena or Luna's house to do their little tradition.

And this month, it will be in Luna's house. Lexus house was currently undergoing a renovation, while Athena's house was off limits thanks to her brother Artemis who invited some friends over. France was out of the question since the boy lives on the next town, and Toby, the ever secretive and private Toby was completely adamant on not having them in his house. Not that Luna was complaining, she loves having her friends around, Caleb and her mom doesn't really care that much as long as they clean up their mess. Besides, Luna has the largest room for their sleepovers, the second floor of the Green household was original a three-bedroom floor, the twins divided the other room into two so that they can store most of their stuffs in there, giving them a much larger room for them to occupy.

"Babe, we need more pillows!" Luna ran straight to Caleb's room to get some spare pillow, luckily her brother was out with his team and her mom went back to Seattle to spend some time with their grandmother, leaving Luna and her friends alone for the entire night.

"Here," Athena was doing a good job in setting their mini fortress for the night, the once carpeted floor was now covered in mattress and pillows that it looked like a giant cloud on her floor. The boys were doing all the cooking, they were too scared to even let the girls in the kitchen, thus the task of setting up their makeshift bed was given to them.

Luna switched on the fairy lights hanging elegantly on her ceiling, satisfied with their work, she went straight to Caleb's wide range of DVD collection. Her brother has a weird obsession with DVD's, perhaps it has something to do with their father job as a film director, there were times that two of them would talk about film for hours and Luna would watch them with curious eyes.

The Star Trek: The Motion Pictures DVD Collection sitting nicely on the center of the room, it was even enclosed in a protective glass like a precious artifact on display. Luna scanned the floor to ceiling wooden cabinet who sheltered Caleb's collection safely, each rack has a neatly written label categorizing them based on their genres. Seeing the "Action" note on the third shelf, Luna quickly averted her head to the next shelf, not wanting to dwell on the memories of Athena forcing them to watch the fast and the furious series because she was dating a guy who was obsessed with it; they didn't even last for another week.

"Babe, what do you want?"

"Anything Disney, don't even dare adding Conjuring in the list!" But Athena was a step late, Luna already picked the Conjuring from the shelves and hide it under her pajama before Athena could see it.

"Did he buy another one?" Athena was next to her before she could even finish picking movies to watch. She was pointing on the set of Happy Feet 1&2. Luna could barely remember most of the DVDs inside the room, how could she even tell if Caleb bought another one?

"Maybe?" Taking the Purge out of the shelves, Luna was now done picking the movies for the rest of them to choose from, dragging Athena away from Caleb's collection before she made a mess that will anger her precious little brother. The girls went back to her room and finished setting up their makeshift bed for the night.

"Food is here!" The boys came back with a pan of lasagna on Lexus hands, the smell of melted cheese making her stomach growled in hunger. France was holding a tub of Ben&Jerry's, while Toby was hugging a large Cheetos in his arms. Luna went downstairs to pick some soda and candies that was hidden behind the cupboard, Caleb hides their stash in there, away from their mother sight.