End of their little story, now back to Luhan.

Luhan was by the counter having a small chat with his boyfie who has his suspiciousness with Baekhyun.

"Lu, I've got a feeling I know who your boss is", Luhan didn't seem to be bothered but frowned at him.

"There's a lot of Baekhyun in the world Sehun, don't get the wrong idea", he said while wiping clean the counter.

"Still, I feel like I know him before..." wanting to change the topic before his brain bleed, he told the younger his hyung might be worried sick about him like last time so he asked the younger to go first while he finishes his work.

"No, who cares about what your best friend is saying", he brought up his right arm with his hand by his head and closed his eyes, "I will wait for you, plus I'm a man manlier than you" then came out a cute chuckle from Sehun after the looking oath. Luhan gave him the stink eyes.

"Shut up, I'm manlier than you once I remove this heavy wig of mine."

Luhan continued wiping the flat surface after convincing Sehun to leave. The younger finally gave in in the end that gave his boyfriend a sigh of relief knowing his brother won't kill him for letting him stay late, even though Chanyeol doesn't know their label just yet.

Little did he know, his boss was eavesdropping behind a wall, listening to their conversation. Baekhyun gasped when he heard Luna is indeed Luhan. That's why his face looked very well known to me, he thought.

Finally Luhan was done with his job and went to go back to their locker. On his way though, he found Baekhyun by the door leaning on the wall in daze and this made him flinch from fear and nervousness, doubting whether his boss heard about their conversation and secret. Baekhyun jumped a little while, giving a rather late reaction to his employee, his mind catching up with the situation at the last second.

"You're Chanyeol's best friend..." Baekhyun managed to mutter but was audible in the ears of the crossdresser. This interaction made Luhan's eyes widened with a noticeable questioning look.

"Are you really the Baekhyun?" he got to ask his young looking boss who was staring immensely at his own frightened eyes. Both gasped and started to wonder about their backgrounds and who they really are. Baekhyun thought he may really be Luhan whom he has always seen hanging around with the giant. He even thought that he maybe Chanyeol's soulmate since they were really really close with each other. Luhan, on the other hand, must have convinced himself he was lying all this time trying to evade his tall best friend's unforeseen rage, which isn't very suitable for a guy smiling everytime that forces your lips to smile too.

After the little staring contest they had, Luhan let out an 'ehem' to get his boss's deep gaze.

"Umm, can we please talk about this another time?"

"Oh yeah umm sure. I don't want your guest to stay up all night waiting for you outside", he said after his little state of bewilderment.

"Thank you", stammered Luhan. Even so Baekhyun didn't let Luhan leave yet but made them settle a date to when they'll be talking about it again. He thought tomorrow early in the morning before work time starts. Luhan exclaimed a "yes sir!" then proceeded to go with his princess charming who was playing mobile legends, not wanting to get bored of waiting for his beautiful princess-- I mean beautiful prince that resembles a princess but much prettier...

Anyway, the two went separate ways. What did you expect? They have different houses that are located to where their homes were built.

If they did live near each other, well ain't that coincidental. Knowing for sure the two would gossip nonstop about the topics they would pull in.

—MUIG—

YEHET!!! TWO UPDATES IN A ROW!!! WEEHEEEEE!!

OOG, that's yesterday but WHATEVS

I AM FRICKIJG EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS LIKE WE ARE ALMOST THERE AHAHHAA--

Anyhow, I'm done! Another week again, hehee

Patience is a virtue-

no meme picz in the meantime whehehe

stay safe!

votes-comments