XXV. Harry Potter

The One with the Revenge

[requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva ]

"Why do tense McCoy? Missing your parents?" Malfoy mocks as he laughs - causing his friends to laugh along. You shot him a death glare but couldn't say anything.
     "Leave her alone, Malfoy," a voice sneered. You immediately knew who it was, it was none other than the boy who lived. You turned around to see Harry with Hermione and Ron on his tail.

"Protecting your little girlfriend, Pottah?" Malfoy sneers as Harry protectively stands in front of you. "We are just friends!" Harry fires back. Ouch, you thought. Malfoy scoffs and laughs as he walks away.
     "He never knows whenever to stop, huh?" Hermione asks - watching Malfoy walking away. You shake your head. "He enjoys it too much. Knowing that his aunt killed my parents."
You felt Harry's gaze upon you and it made you uncomfortable. You thought you had told them that your parents were killed by Bellatrix Lestrange. "Come on, Professor Moody don't want us to be late," you hurry. Hermione walks next to you as Harry still stares at you.
It was only their fourth year.

Harry was competing in the Triwizard Tournament, which scared you to death. You were scared something might happen to him.
     Your friends have noticed your concern but only Hermione asked you about it.
     "Y/N, are you alright?" Hermione asks concerned. You stopped nail biting and sighed. "No, I'm not. Harry somehow needs to confront a dragon. A dragon Hermione!" You continued nail biting as you were pacing back and forth.
     "Do you like him?" Hermione asks cautiously. Once again, you stopped nail biting and only stared at Hermione. You slowly nod. "I do," you whisper.

Years passed and Draco became more quiet over a year, which you found suspicious.
"Hermione," you whispered. Hermione tilts her head with a questioned look. "Yes?" "I have noticed that Malfoy doesn't pick on me that much anymore." She shrugs, "that's great, right?"
"No, I don't think that's great. I mean, I don't enjoy it, but what if he got into some serious trouble with you-know-who."

You lay in bed, thinking about why Malfoy isn't picking on you as much as he used to do. After minutes, your brain let you relive a conversation with Hermione.
"Do you think Harry likes me too?" you ask as you sit on Hermione's bed in the girl's dormitory. "I think so, I mean. He stood up for you, every time Malfoy picked on you." You thought back on those brief moments and showed a small smile.
     "What if he doesn't? I'm sure he has too much on his head now," you question in agony. "Then Harry is the most stupidest boy that has ever walked the earth. You are amazing, beautiful, smart, and so sweet."
     "You really are the best, Hermione," you thank. "How's it between you and Ron?" You couldn't help but smirk at her friend's flushed face.

Albus Dumbledore has fallen and the four Gryffindors needed to get the hell out of the castle.
Their seventh year was different than an usual seventh year. Not every seventh year goes hunting Horcruxes. Harry walked away from the Burrow, not wanting any more of his friends dying for him.
"We are coming with you and nothing can stop us," you said.

"Ron, where are you going?!" Hermione yells as Ron walks away. "I ... I need to get away. I need to go!" He shouted and without a reason, he left. Leaving the three of you stunned.
Harry, You, and Hermione travelled to Godric's Hollow and met a elderly magical historian Bathilda Bagshot. However, they discover that the real Bathilda has been killed, instead being Nagini in disguise. The snake attacks, and they barely escape, but Harry's wand is damaged beyond repair in the fight.

"They are coming," you whisper to Hermione as you notice Xenophilius Lovegood acting strange. "They have my little Luna!" The man cried, "I had no choice!"
The four fled before the death eaters could get to them. It was no use, the Snatchers captured the four students in the forest and brought them to Malfoy Manor.
Bellatrix saw the four prisoners and gasped as she saw you. Her anger builds up quickly as her memories reminds her of failing killing the child. I'm going to kill that bitch.

"The girl is mine," Bellatrix snarls, "the others in the dungeons!" The guards took Ron and Hermione to the dungeons - obviously struggling.
     Harry was held down on his knees and was forced to see Bellatrix pinning you down. Her face's close to yours and you can feel her breath.

"So," she whispers near your ear, "the chosen one?" You swallowed harshly as you got what she meant, yet you tried to play dumb.
     "I don't know what you mean," you hiss. Bellatrix narrows her eyes and hisses back. "I am not blind! I clearly see the connection between you. An opportunity, to make him surrender." She ends in a manically high-pitched laugh.
"Don't Harry! Whatever she does, don't," you shout. Harry nodded but knew it would get hard to see you harmed.

She pushes herself on her feet and draws her wand. "Enjoy the show, Potter." Bellatrix points her wand at you and gives it a swing - causing you hiss in pain.
Bellatrix, who obviously wasn't satisfied with the amount of you had, swung her wand - increasing the pain. You fought with all your might against the pain. Harry closes his eyes and cocks his head aside.
"Force him to look!" Bellatrix snarls to the guard.

Ron and Hermione hopelessly tried to break out the dungeons when a scream did them silence. Hermione covers her ears as tears are stinging in her eyes. Ron tries his best to comfort her by taking her in his arms.

"Stupefy!" Harry yells and stuns the death eater that has been guarding him. "Expelliarmus!" Harry shot and Bellatrix's wand shot out of her hand - leaving her enraged.
"How ... DARE ... you!" she shouts and quickly search for her wand. Harry didn't let this opportunity go and ran to your body. He picked up your body and ran to the dungeons, only to shout. "APPARATE. HOGWARTS!"

Madam Pomfrey immediately examined your body and did what was necessary. Harry stood by your side - all the time. He refused to leave when Hermione urged him to get some sleep or food.
"I'm terribly sorry that this happened to you, Y/N," Harry whispers, "I ... I can't stand seeing you harmed. It breaks my heart if I'm being honest and,-" "Harry?" Your weak voice made Harry's head snap towards you.

"Y/N," he breathes. "Can I tell you something?" you continue questioning. Your voice was weak and small. Harry nods and gets a hold of your hand. "I like you since the day I saw you on the train."
Harry was caught off guard and a silence followed. You didn't look him in the eyes but at your intertwined fingers. "I ... I," he sighs, "I couldn't take my eyes of you when I saw you for the first time behind Hermione."

Both you and Harry glance up to look each other in the eyes. "I like you, Y/N. I've always did." "I like you too. Very very much."
You place your arms around his neck and pull him in a tight hug. Harry pulls away to look you in the eyes before leaning in until your lips touch.

"I'll never let you go."

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞

"Aunty?" the eleventh years old you calls. Your aunty appears around the corner with a questioned look on her face.
     Once she spots the familiar letter in your hands, her face pales. Her eyes widened and she stood there - frozen. "Aunty? Is everything alright?" you ask, throwing the letter on the coffee table. You took your aunty's hands in yours and looked at her with a concerned expression.

"I ... I think it's time." Her voice was slow and in a whisper. "Time for what?" you questioned. Her eyes shift to you and her mouth curves into a smile.
     "My dear, Y/N McCoy. Let's sit down for a moment." Your aunty's voice was high and her palms became sweaty. She must be really scared or something.

She smiles as she sighs. "You are a witch, Y/N." "I'm a what?" you ask confused. "A witch," she smiles proudly, "who can do magic."
"That is how your parents really died." Her expression drops when she mentions your parents' death. You frown as you tilt your head. "What ... what do you mean?" Your voice started to tremble.
"Your parents ... were killed ... with magic." She spoke slowly so that she could steady her own voice.

"H-how?" "Your parents refused to join the darkest wizard of the century, Lord Voldemort. He wanted all pure-bloods to join his army but your parents refused." Your aunty didn't look you in the eyes but stared at the Hogwarts letter in her hands.
     "One of his loyal servants, Bellatrix Lestrange, killed your parents with the Killing Curse." You dat there in shock. I'm a witch. My parents are killed in a magical way. Your thoughts made you dizzy.

You carefully gets a hold of the envelope. You let your finger touch the hardened wax. You took a deep breath and opened the envelope.