IX. Tom Riddle

The One with the Snake

Requested; -myapplejuice

Just Tom Marvolo Riddle.
That's it, just Imagine him!

———————————————————————————𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏!———————————————————————————

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒍𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏!
———————————————————————————

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 - 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 - 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍; "𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝."

      𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:

You sit in the library - as always - with your nose stuck in a divination book. You write down the information you need and  start with your essay - two feet straight. Thanks to professor Trelawney.
     As concentrated as you were, you didn't hear that someone was trying to pull your attention.
     The book is pulled away by the one who wanted your attention. "Pe-channas, man ceril?" you react irritated. {Idiot, what are you doing?} "I beg your pardon?" a cold voice speaks. You look at the intruder, noticing that he is taken back.
     "I am using that book," you fire. "I need that book, it's the last copy," the boy - none other that Tom Riddle - spat. "You can use it as soon as I'm done, pe-channas," you scoff. {Idiot}

"No one talks to me like that!" the fifth year prefect clenches his jaw and balding his fists. "Do you know who I am?" he spat. You look up - once again, "yes. You're Tom Riddle."
     A smirk graced his lips. "Good, and who might this girl be and talks in another language?" that last part sounded pretty annoyed. 'Because he doesn't know which language,' you thought and a smile appeared on your lips.
     "They call me Tauriel, like always," you say. You catch Riddle starring at you, "it is the eyes, isn't it?" you question. You had pulled him out of his trance, "what? Pff, no way," he scoffs. 'Nobody has ever tried to talk to me like that!' Tom thought, 'yet, those emerald eyes...'