XI. Oliver Wood Pt. 1

The One with Possession

E/C = Eye Colour

It's your fourth year in the house of the noble Godric Gryffindor. Last years, you had lived in the shadows. Now, you want to be seen, having friends and so.
     Once arrived at King's Cross station - platform 9 3/4 - you didn't recognise these people. 'That's strange,' you think, boarding the Train.
     You sit in a random compartment, alone. Someone coughs to catch your attention. "Hey," a boy's voice says. You look up to see a quite tall boy, brown hair with brown eyes. You smile warmly, "hey."
     "May I sit here? The other compartments are full," he asks laughing nervously. "Yeah, sure."

"You are mine and mine only," a strange voice was heard, stinging in your head. "Did you hear that?" you ask the boy, who's name you don't know. "No, why?" "Oh, nothing. Probably imagined it."
     "I'm Oliver Wood, fourth year Gryffindor. Captain of the Quidditch team," he introduces himself. "Y/N L/N, fourth year Gryffindor," you smile, shaking his hand.
     Your introduction causing some confusion. "Fourth year? I can't remember seeing you from these last years."

In the Great Hall you sat next to Oliver. You look at the staff table, seeing that several Professors are looking at you. Professor Dumbledore is one of them, a has a slight confused look on his face. Then you caught Professor McGonagall's look - shocked.
     You became uncomfortable by the all the starring looks. "Oliver," you whispers, causing Oliver to turn to you. "Yes," he whispers back, his head close to you. "Why are all those Professors starring at me?"
     Your cheeks became even more red when you felt a hand, holding yours. "Oliver, what are you doing?" you shriek softly. "I saw how uncomfortable you were. The next thing you knew, you felt a sharp pain in your head.

You look up, seeing that you aren't in the Great Hall. Someone slams you to a wall, towering over you. Angst written all over your face.
     "Let's make this clear, you are mine and mine alone," a cold voice speaks. You look up, to see emerald eyes. Brown curls. When he saw your scared eyes, his gaze softened. Eyes turned back, chocolate brown now.
     You were shaking, not able to move.

You open your eyes, to see Oliver, Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and many students. "Give her some air!" Oliver commands.
     "What - what happened?" you ask, your voice trembling. "Take her to my office," you hear Professor Dumbledore whispering to McGonagall. She nods and turns to me.
     "Come," she says with a gentle smile. She gave me her hand to stand up. Now I see all eyes on me. Oliver wanted to walk with us, but McGonagall stopped him. "No, Wood. Not now," she says. "It's - it's okay," you say - allowing Oliver to walk with us.

"Sherbet Lemon," Professor McGonagall says to a stone gargoyle. The gargoyle moves out of the way - revealing a staircase.
     You arrived at a beautiful room. Minutes later, Professor Dumbledore came into the room. Surprised when he saw Oliver. "Mr. Wood, what are you doing here?" "I - er - I came along with Y/N. But I'll leave," he apologises. "No need for that," you say, causing all heads turn to you.
     You show a small smile, which is returned by everyone.

"Professor Dumbledore? What's happening to me?" you ask, clearly hearing the angst in your voice.
     He sighs. "Y/N, the last time I saw you was sixty years ago," he breathes - waiting to your response. He looks at his two pupils. Shock written all over your faces.
     "How... How did that happen?" you ask - your voice trembling. Oliver stalks closer to put an arm around you. He felt you trembling under his arm, causing him to feel more concerned than he already was.

"What did you see?" Professor Dumbledore - leaving Oliver and McGonagall confused. You look at the headmaster. "I... I was in some sort of dungeon. Someone slammed me to a wall," you say - feeling Oliver tensing.
     "He told me that I'm his and his only." Professor Dumbledore's gaze pales. "What does that mean, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asks to break the silence.
     "I'm not sure, yet," he says, but somehow you have the feeling that he knows what's going on. "Tell him that he's a liar," the voice says, trying to take over your mind. "I know he is, I know that he knows that I'm controlling you."