Beach Day

"Are you ever going to tell me where we are going?" I laughed fixing my sunglasses as the wind brushed my hair out of my face. I turned towards Brenton to see him holding back a laugh. I raised my eyebrow causing him to laugh out loud.

"Alrighty then," I signed turning back around.

"Oh come on," he calmed down. "Don't be like that babe." I looked over to see him giving me his puppy dog eyes.

Ugh, those damn puppy dog eyes get me every time.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I scolded, laughing. He joined in as I leaned forward and turned on the radio.

A few miles later we were stopped at a stoplight. "Hey!" I exclaimed as Brenton put a black piece of cloth over my eyes. "Brenton!" I whined.

"Calm down!" He laughed. I felt the car move forward. "I'm not going to kill you." I folded my arms and slumped in my chair in silence.

"The silent treatment? Really?" He chuckled. I snorted but quickly covered it with coughing. "I heard that." I sighed.

"Will you just tell me where we are going?"

"Nope!"

"Brenton...." I was interrupted by him shushing me.

"We're here." I could hear him smiling. I waited patiently as he went around and opened my door.

"You gonna take this thing off me?" I asked as I took his hand to get out. Well more like he took my hand.

After I hopped down he still had my hands in his. "Nope." He then pulled me into him and gave me a kiss. When we pulled away a bright smile made its way to my lips. "Let me grab some stuff from the back and then we can go." He kissed my cheek before walking to the back of his truck and grabbing something.

"Ready?" I nodded. "Take off your shoes."

"What?" I laughed.

"You heard me." He then helped me take off my shoes. He put my hand in his and lead me to our secret destination.

Suddenly the floor became soft. "Brenton, where are we??" I laughed wiggling my toes.

"Just a little further." He chuckled. A few minutes later he stopped me. "Okay, we're here!" He walked up behind me and untied the blindfold. As it fell to the ground I gasped. In front of me was a gorgeous sunset. We were on the beach.

"Happy anniversary," he whispered huskily into my ear. He started to kiss my neck making small moans escape my lips. He laughed as he pulled away.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a picnic set up on the shore.

We talked all night long about random thing. As the sun started to go away Brenton leaned over and gave me a kiss. The kiss got heated fast. Soon I was on my back and he was over me, keeping his weight in his hands.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Brenton."