Stranded

I woke up with a pounding headache. I tried to move but couldn't. I looked to see something on top of me. It looked to be a piece of something. My eyes widened when I realized just was sitting on top of me.

It was a piece of a plane. The plane my family and I got onto this morning. I frantically began to search for my parents.

They have to be here. They have to be alive! Tears started to form as I thought of the possibilities.

"Help?" I whispered through my tears.

"Is someone there?" I would've jumped for joy if I wasn't being held down.

"Who's there? Please help me! I can't get up!" I cried.

"Hey hey hey. Don't worry. You'll be fine. I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna get you out of here." A boy with brown hair came into view. "I promise."

He bent down and started to lift the piece off of me. I gritted my teeth waiting for the pressure to be off.

"Can you slide out?" He gasped out. I tried to move but screamed as a shooting pain went through my ankle up to my knee. "I'll take that as a no." He sighed. With the piece still lifted, he took a few steps to the side taking the piece all the way off. I let out a sigh of relief as he set the piece down.

"Are you okay?" He rushed to my side. I looked at him, stopping to take in his eyes. He had these chocolate brown eyes that just pulled you in.

"I..... I don't know," I said with tears sliding down my cheeks.

The boy reached up and wiped them away. "You are now." I couldn't help but smile. "What's your name?"After I didn't answer he laughed. "My name is Brenton. Let's get you somewhere safer. Huh? How does that sound?" I nodded. As soon as I moved I screamed in pain.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He became frantic.

"My leg!" I gasped. "I can't move!"

"Ummm well......" He looked around. Suddenly he bent down and tore my jeans.

"What are you doing?!?" I yelled but gasped in pain. When I looked down I began to panic. "Oh my...."

"Calm down. Freaking out is only going to make it worse." He began to comfort me and shush me. No matter how hard I tried, the tears wouldn't stop. "I'm no doctor but my guess is it's broken."

"Their dead."

"What?"

"Their dead," I cried. "All of them."

"Shhhh hey it's okay." He whispered.

"No it's not! We're stuck here!" I cried harder. He pulled me into his chest and rubbed circles on my back.

"We're going to survive." He pulled away and grabbed my face so I was looking at him. "I promise."

Author's Note
Heyy guys. Don't forget to vote and comment any request. Did you guys like this one?? Should I continue it??