This Is Your Derek's Dick Moment (Scisaac)

The title is my life's legacy.

       "Dude, no." Scott says, and Derek smirks at him while Stiles shifts in his sleep to burrow his head into Derek's side. All three of them are piled on Derek's bed in his apartment, and Derek was trying to convince his younger brother to ask his little crush to the bonfire or even just talk to him. "It is not a little crush, okay? Isaac Lahey is in the top running to by my soul mate." Scott insists, and Derek rolls his eyes in annoyance.

       "You're an idiot, Scott. How many words have you said to Isaac? Like, ever?" Derek asks, and Scott glares at him. Derek snorts amused knowing that Isaac is a sensitive topic for his little brother, but he likes to bring it up at every opportunity.

        "You just have no idea how modern relationship work, Der. You've been with Stiles for six years. You finish each other sentences, live together, you've even thought about asking him to marry you when he graduates." Scott hisses, and Derek shushes him.

       "That he doesn't know about so shut the hell up." Derek snaps, and Stiles makes a groaning noise in his sleep before curling impossible closer to Derek. Derek looks down at him fondly, and Scott has to smile at how gentle his older brother always treated Stiles. Scott had reservations about his older brother dating his best friend when they were in high school. Derek had asked Stiles out when Stiles was only fourteen, and Derek was seventeen. Scott asked Derek why he suddenly thought of Stiles in some way other than his little brother's best friend, and Derek has never answered him. It was funny when it happened because Stiles promptly turned down Derek because Derek wasn't necessarily a nice person.

       It wasn't until Derek changed, less drinking more studying, did Stiles finally give him a change, and Scott was grateful. His brother was getting angsty and moody as hell which was getting on Scott's and their mother's nerves. "Maybe I should ask him." Scott says, and Derek scoffs in amusement. Stiles turns over in his sleep, and almost rolls over the edge of the bed before Derek snags him to bring him close to his body before Stiles sighs happily. "Did you love Stiles before you two dated?" Scott asks, and Derek sighs while he turns his body as best he can to face his brother on his side.

      "No, I was fond of him. I liked him, but you can love someone if they aren't prepared to love you too. I didn't know enough about Stiles to love him then." Derek says, and Stiles tangles his hand into Derek's shirt.

      "Love you too." Stiles sleepily mumbles, and Derek smiles down at him while Scott considers what Derek said. He really didn't know much about Isaac expect for the fact that he looks like an angel, and Scott wonders how soft his hair his.

     "His hair is like a halo." Scott comments, and Derek sighs in annoyance.

     "Go home, Scott." Derek insists, and he gently shakes Stiles awake. Stiles blinks himself awake, and he smiles fondly up at Derek before he notices that Scott is still here.

     "Go back to your dorm, Scott, I want to fuck your brother." Stiles says, and Scott gags as he climbs over them to get out of the bed. Stiles snorts in amusement as he closes his eyes again, and Derek slaps him gently on the ass. "Oh, someone is frisky." Stiles says, and Scott groans in annoyance loudly as Derek laughs at his boyfriend.

      "I hate you. I wish Derek never met you." Scott says, and Stiles snorts before standing up to hug Scott tightly.

     "I love you, Scott. Scott, I love you. Scott." Stiles cries out, and Scott pokes him in the side to get him to let him go. Stiles yips in surprise before letting go of him to hide behind Derek with eyes wide in mock hurt. "He hit me, Derek." Stiles says.