Stop Watching Me! (Derek and Scott)

Hello, everyone. This is mpreg and was requested by (I can't fucking believe that I'm being forced to type this) *dramatic sigh* obriensbuttcheeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Derek can feel eyes on him even though his eyes are closed, and he sighs to himself as he pretends to not paying attention to it until he can't. "Stop looking at me." Derek mumbles, and he hears a soft intake of air coming from his fiancé. "I know that you're looking at me, Scott. Now stop looking at me. It's so annoying." Derek says, finally opening an eye to look at Scott and his sighs when he sees Scott's large puppy eyes looking at him. "Stop." Derek says, pushing him away playfully as he turns over.

"I can't help it. It's an Alpha thing that can't be helped. You're pregnant and I just need to know that they're okay in there." Scott says, petting Derek's still developing belly. He's not that far along, only a few months, but Scott is already driving him crazy most of the time. Its one thing to be watching Derek all the time, Derek means all of the time he's even caught Scott sitting outside the door when he was going to the bathroom. "I'll try to back off." Scott says, lying since Derek knows that it's not true.

"That's a lie and you know it." Derek says, a bit annoyed but also a bit reluctantly fond of him. "It's okay, babe. But still you could stop my belly all the time or at the very least, stop trying to cut my food up for me." Derek tells him, and Scott pouts as he looks at him and he kisses his belly with a soft smile.

"I love touching your belly! It's got life in it!" Scott tells him, kissing his cheek afterwards making Derek looks at him fondly as he nuzzles against him. He likes being close to his mate especially now when he feels life growing in him. "You're so beautiful." Scott mumbles, and Derek turns his head with an affectionate look before running his hand over Scott's with a soft smile. "I love you." Scott mumbles.

Derek snorts as he pushes Scott away playfully before he moves to stand up, he's still weirdly uncomfortable with affection especially from Scott, and he turns towards him with a soft smile. "I love you too. Most of the time." Derek tells him, teasingly making Scott make a soft noise of faux sadness that makes Derek roll his eye again with a smile.

"You're mean to me." Scott says, and Derek snorts as he goes to use the bathroom before he's getting dressed for the day. He works in the bakery that his family owns, it's nice to be able to work for fun and not for money, and he gets to sit on his ass all day and eat. It's perfect especially now that he can't stand on his feet for long. He's not even that far along, he's going to be miserable when he gets to month eight and nine. Derek's mood swings are getting almost out of proportion, there was an interesting incident with Jackson that left the other man in tears after Derek was done with him, but Scott can always calm him down.

"I know. I'm evil and mean and awful. All those dirty adjectives." Derek says, laughing softly as he slips on a maternity shirt over his head with a smile towards his mate. He rubs his belly for a second, giving his unborn children a fond look, and Scott pretends that he doesn't see him since Derek is always touchy about emotions. It's cute sometimes, when Derek thinks that no one is watching, and Scott never says anything about it. "Hello, baby. I'm your dad." Derek mumbles to his belly. He doesn't talk to his stomach, he's not one of those pregnant people that talks to his baby like that. He turns to make sure that Scott isn't looking, Scott's pretending to look at his phone and answer an email or message while he watches Derek out of the corner of his eye, and Derek kisses his hand before touching his belly. "Love you, little babe." Derek mumbles, and Scott smiles to himself as he snaps a picture as inconspicuous as he could.