Malia and Stiles Save The Day (Scott and Kira)

College!AU

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I love you dearly but if you don't stop staring out that window at that idiot than I'm going to glue it shut." Malia says, and Kira flinches from where she was watching Scott McCall kick around a soccer ball outside with his best friend.

"I wasn't doing anything." Kira tells her roommate and best friend since high school. Malia looks like she clearly doesn't believe before walking over to the retch the window open as wide as it will go. "What are you doing? Why are you doing this? Oh, God. He's looking." Kira cries, shrinking out of the way.

"Hey, McCall!" Malia yells, leaning on the edge of their window pane. Scott looks up from the field to smile up when his name is called, and he waves at her while his friend scores at goal.

"Hey, Hale! What's up? Wanna play?" Scott asks, and Malia looks down mischievously at Kira, who is rapidly shaking her head, and nods.

"Hell, yeah!" Malia calls, leaning down to grab Kira's arm to drag her downstairs from their dorm. "Be there in a sec!" She calls before closing the window, and drawing the curtain. "Get your shoes on." Malia tells her, and she rapidly shakes her head.

"No. You said you would go play with him. I need to do homework." Kira says, and Malia snorts as she reaches for her jacket before slipping on boots.

"So watching McCall for the past hour was something for what? History?" Malia asks, and Kira does her best to glare at her before standing to slip on a pair of shoes. She looks at herself in the mirror before trying to fluff out her hair, and following Malia outside.

"I hate you. I just want you to know that." Kira tells her, and Malia snorts as they walk down the stairs towards the quad. She doesn't really, she can't if she's being honest with herself, and she follows after her. "Don't let me say anything stupid, Malia. Please." Kira begs, and Malia chuckles softly as she nods her head. She won't let Kira act like an idiot, and she sure as hell isn't going to let anyone make fun of her friend.

"Come on. It's going to be fun." Malia says, grabbing Kira's hand as they walk towards the field where Scott is kicking the ball around with Derek and his boyfriend. "Ew, who let the hairball play?" Malia asks, gesturing towards her cousin. Derek makes an indignant noise before running after her, and she laughs as she moves to use Stiles as a human shield. "Stiles! Protect me!" Malia laughs, and Derek pulls her into a headlock.

"Hey, you're Malia's roommate?" Scott asks, and it takes Kira to long to realize that he's talking to her. Don't say how much you've been thinking about him or how you can see his tattoo through that stupid white shirt or how you watch him play lacrosse on the field, Kira thinks to herself.

"Yeah, I am. We been best friends since high school when she accidentally pushed me down the stairs. I was okay though, and we were friends ever since. Best friends." Kira rambles, and Scott seemingly nods his head patiently.

"And your name is?" Scott asks, and Kira laughs nervously.

"Right. It's not right, that's not even a name. Kira. I'm Kira." Kira tells him, and Scott smiles widely at her.

"I'm Scott." Scott introduces, and Kira bites back the 'I know' that threatens to spill past her lips without her being able to stop it. Kira opens her mouth to say something else, but a loud screech from Malia cuts her off.

"You're cheating. I'm telling Aunt Talia!" Malia says, and Derek snorts in amusement before throwing some dirt at her.

"Oooh, I'm telling! My name is Malia and I act like a five year old when my cousin beats me." Derek says, in a high pitched voice. Malia pouts for a second before launching on his back to drag him to the ground.