Have You Noticed? (Scott and Jackson)

Requested by yunqzayn.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Have you ever realized that Jackson is sort of an asshole?" Stiles says, and Derek lifts his head up from where he was laying his head down on Stiles' shoulder with a look of amusement. "I mean, I was talking to a lot of people and we all agree that he's an asshole. He is a big ol' douchebag." Stiles says, and Derek snorts as he kisses his cheek. "I mean, it's one thing that he always throws me down in the field and I almost broke my wrist but he's sort of a jerk." Stiles adds on, looking at his lunch as he picks at it with his fork. "I mean, he doesn't like hit you or anything right?" Stiles asks, and Scott looks up at him and anger.

"Are you seriously asking me if my boyfriend hits me?" Scott grits out, and Stiles bites his lip as he looks at him. "I can't believe that you're asking me that! I love him and he treats me like I'm the best thing in the world! I couldn't ask for anyone better! Why don't I just ask if Derek hits you?!" Scott asks, and Derek looks at him in annoyance as he sighs. "I mean, how could ask me that?" Scott whines, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he throws down his fork. Scott stands up in a huff, and Stiles goes to follow him since he didn't mean to upset his best friend.

"I'm sorry, Scott. I'm just concerned with you." Stiles tells him, and Scott turns to glare at him while he leans against the lockers in the hallway. Stiles knows that he shouldn't have said anything, Derek told him to keep his mouth shut and just let Scott live his life how he wants, but Stiles wants to make sure that his best friend isn't dating an abuser. "Okay, I am sorry. I'm sure that Jackson is wonderful and great to you at least. I'm just looking out for you. You gave me a lot of crap for dating Derek so I'm just asking." Stiles says, and Scott reluctantly sighs as he looks at him.

"I know that you're doing it out of love and care and not to be an asshole who likes to pry into my life." Scott says, his tone heavy and hinting which makes Stiles roll his eyes into his head as he looks at him. "Jackson treats me well. I love him." Scott tells him, and Stiles sighs as he nods his head while he opens his locker to put away his lunch. "I'll see you later?" Scott says, and Stiles shrugs as he runs off to class.

****

Scott is walking to his class before he feels someone stand behind him, and he tenses up before he feels soft lips press against his neck. "Hey, babe." Jackson mumbles, and Scott relaxes against him with a happy sigh. Jackson runs his hand down Scott's belly with a gentle smile. "I missed you too." Jackson says, turning Scott's head to get him to kiss him and he smiles when he does it. Jackson presses against him, kissing down his throat, and Scott makes a soft noises as he pulls him into another kiss. "I'll see you later." Jackson tells him, smiling while Scott kisses him again as he walks off to class.

"I'll see you later." Scott tells him, smiling at him. Jackson smiles at him, it makes Scott's cheeks turn pink, and he waves at him while he goes to class. He knows that Stiles is wrong, Jackson is good to him and that's all that matters to him, and he smiles at him while waves to him as he goes to class. Derek is waiting for him to talk to him, Scott hopes that it's about class and not about Jackson, and he goes to sit next to him. "Hey, Derek. What's up?" Scott tells him, smiling at him while he walks over to his seat.

"Nothing. Sorry about Stiles sneaking up on you about the Jackson situation." Derek tells him, starting to write down the notes on the board. Scott smiles at him while he waves him away, it's not that he doesn't care it's just that he knows that Derek doesn't care about him enough to bother him with questions about his personal life. "But you know that abuse isn't okay and just because Whittemore is the captain of the football team doesn't mean that he can hurt you." Derek tells him, and Scott sighs as he looks at him.

"He doesn't hurt me. I wish that you would stop asking me about it. I love him, he loves me. We're happy." Scott tells him, and Derek nods his head as he looks at him and he hums to himself as he looks at him and he sighs to himself. "I don't want to have to answer to that, okay? You don't know what he's like when we're together. He's different." Scott tells him, and Derek nods his head as he looks at his paper. "You can't tell me that you're the same person that you're the same person with me that you are with Stiles." Scott asks him, and Derek rolls his eyes as he shrugs. "I know that you're not." Scott hints, and Derek turns towards him.

"Okay, maybe I'm not but I'm not an asshole. I don't pick on people like Jackson does. He's a bully, Scott. I'm not. I just don't talk a lot." Derek tells him, and Scott frowns when Derek calls Jackson a bully. He's not a bully, he's just abrasive sometimes to some people but that doesn't make him a bully, and he stares at his hands. "He's a bully, Scott. I'm sorry, but he is. You know what happens to bullies. He's going to grow up to own a car wash and yell at the television about nothing while you bring him beers." Derek tells him, and Scott looks at him in horror.

****

Scott is laying in Jackson's bed as he looks at the wall where Jackson has pictures of them, and Jackson's arm is snug around his belly as they lay together. His sheets smell like them and laundry detergent, and Scott hums to himself as he thinks about what Derek told him earlier. "Are you okay? You're acting weird." Jackson tells him, and Scott sighs as he turns to look at him. He reaches out to run his hand over the marks that he made on Jackson's neck when they we're messing around, and Scott sighs as he looks at him. Jackson's eyes scan his face while he looks at him and he moves to sit up. "Tell me, Scott." Jackson asks him, and Scott sighs as he looks at him.

"Okay, fine. It's just something that Stiles and Derek told me that's getting to me." Scott says, and Jackson frowns as he looks at him. "It's nothing, Jaxs. Don't worry about it." Scott tells him, and Jackson frowns at him while he looks at him. Scott knows that Jackson hates when he's not honest with him, he always wants them to be honest with each other, and Scott sits up to look at him while he runs his hand over his bare leg. "It's nothing." Scott repeats.

"If it's nothing than tell me. Are they trying to get us to break up?" Jackson asks him, and Scott sighs as he looks at him. Scott shakes his head as he looks at him and he leans against him to hug him since he doesn't want his boyfriend to be mad at him. Jackson looks at him, waiting for him to answer him, and Scott sighs as he plays with the blankets around them.

"They think that you're mean to everyone and so they think that you're abusive to me." Scott says, and Jackson looks at him with eyes wide with horror. "I know that you would never hurt me and I didn't want to upset you." Scott says, and Jackson lays his head on the bed as he thinks and Scott bites his lip as he lays on his chest. "Don't be mad at me!" Scott says, kissing his cheek and lips rapidly to cheer him up.

"I'm not mad at you! I just don't want people to think that I'm abusive! I'm not. I would never hurt you, Scott. You're like my whole world!" Jackson tells him, and Scott smiles at him while he kisses him. "I know that you wouldn't do that. I'm so grateful for you." Jackson adds on, and Scott smiles at him while he hugs him tightly as he lays on his chest. "Do you think I'm mean?" Jackson asks him after a second, and Scott makes a small noise as he looks at him.

"I think that you mess around with others. I don't think that you're mean since you're nice to me but Derek thinks that you are. He says that you're a bully and that in the future you're going to own a car wash and yell at me to bring you beers while you watch television." Scott tells him, and Jackson gives him a confused look while he leans up to kiss him. "I don't want that to be us. I want to be with you, but not in that future." Scott tells him, and Jackson smiles at him while he kisses him back.

****

Scott is leaning against Jackson's side as he gets something out of his locker, and Jackson kisses his head while he waits for him. "Hey, Scott. Ready to go?" Stiles asks, waiting for Scott so they can walk to class. He glares at Jackson for a second, he always does and Scott tries to tell that if he just gets to know Jackson then they'll be friends, and he turns towards Scott.

"Be nice to each other." Scott tells them, and Stiles rolls his eyes while he goes to wait for Scott. "You don't know him like I do. He's so sweet." Scott tells him, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he walks with him and Jackson gives Scott a quick, claiming kiss for a second before he walks off to class. "We talked it out. He's going to be nicer and I'm going to stop listening to you and Derek." Scott tells him, and Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Just as long as he's nice to you then I don't care." Stiles tells him, smiling at him while they walk to class.