The Boy, The Wolf, and The Fox (Stiles/Kira/Liam)(Mature Content)

Requested by kira-firekitsune

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles hums as he sits down on his bed, and he turns his head when the door opens. "Hello, my love." Stiles smirks at Liam, he enjoys using pet names with him since it always makes Liam blush or scowl at him. "What brings you by? I thought you were spending the day with Kira." Stiles says, and Liam shrugs his shoulders as he lays down in the bed. "Sleepy?" Stiles asks him, and Liam nods his head as he shuts his eyes.

"Yeah. I didn't sleep that well last night." Liam says, shutting his eyes. "I hate that I have to live at the dorms." He adds on, and Stiles smiles as he nods. "Next year I get to live with you and Kira." He says, and Stiles smiles as he leans over to kiss him gently. Liam smiles as he kisses him back with a happy sigh, and he rolls over onto him. "Do you think that you could take a break?" Liam asks him, kissing down his neck as he slides his hands under Stiles' shirt. Stiles nods his head with a soft smirk as he kisses him, and he rolls him over to pin him to the bed.

****

Scott had been the one to tell him that wolves and other supernatural creatures were polygamous, Stiles didn't think that it was weird or anything, and he always agreed with Scott. Scott loved Allison just as much as he loved Isaac, that was a strange relationship in Stiles' option but he doesn't share his thoughts with his best friends, and Stiles thought it was strange that Kira and Liam chose him. It wasn't some realization that he had, he just started spending more time with them, and it was amazing. Stiles was head over heels for them, and he knows that it's the same for them. It's nice, to have two people to love, and it's not something that Stiles thought about. He didn't think that he was going to be lucky enough to find one person to love him, let alone two that adored him as much as Kira and Liam do. It's everything that Stiles wanted in life, and he doesn't want to think about life without his favorite boy and girl.

****

Stiles breathes out when the sun shines in his face, and he sits up before he shuts the curtains, and he turns to see Kira and Liam making out heavily on the bed next to him. "How did I sleep though this?" Stiles jokes, and Liam winks at him as he runs his hand down Kira's back. Stiles turns on his side, content to just watch them kiss for now, and he feels his cock stirring when he sees that Liam is already fucking Kira. "Fuck." Stiles groans, throwing the blankets off of them so that he can see better. "Shit, Kira." Stiles groans, sliding his hand into her cunt to fill how wet she is.

"Stiles." Kira whines, moaning as she rocks down against Liam's cock as she rests her hands on his chest. Stiles moves behind her, unhooking her bra before throwing it to the side, and he smiles at her while he cups her breasts to help her move. Liam smiles as he watches them, his hips stilling some, and Kira glares at him while she leans down to kiss him. Stiles hums as he kisses down her back, grinning at her, and he runs his hand down her belly. "Fuck me like you mean it." Kira sighs, looking down at Liam.

"Yeah, Liam. Fuck her right." Stiles sighs, smirking at the other man. Liam narrows his eyes at them as he flips them around, and he grabs Kira's hip as he fucks into her roughly. Kira moans loudly, her eyes closing in pleasure, and Stiles runs his hand through her hair as he watches her. "I'm going to fuck you." Stiles tells Liam, turning to kiss him deeply as he tries to dig into the bedside table for lube without breaking the kiss. Liam groans into his mouth as he nods his head, and Stiles smiles as he looks at him before he pulls away to move behind him to get him stretched him open.

"Stiles, shit." Liam groans, laying his head down on Kira's shoulder as he feels Stiles' fingers pushing into him. Liam kisses at Kira's skin as he opens his legs, and he shudders in pleasure as he looks at his mates, and he grins as Kira gives him an impatient look as she tries to make him move again.

"Liam, move. Dammit." Kira hisses, wrapping her legs around his waist. Stiles laughs as he kisses her ankle, and he slides out his fingers before sliding into Liam's tight hole. Kira moans when his movements make Liam move, and Liam pants as he starts fucking himself back into Stiles' cock. "Liam." Kira sighs, and Liam pulls out of her before he pushes her up so he can eat her out. "Much better." Kira sighs, when Liam makes designs on her clit with his tongue. Stiles reaches in front of them to keep Kira's legs open as he fucks into Liam, sort of wishing that he was the one with his mouth on her, and he grips Liam's hips as he fucks into him.

"Stiles, kiss me." Kira sighs, leaning up as best she can to kiss him. Stiles smiles as he reaches down, Liam doesn't mind being squeezed in between them at all, and Stiles licks into her mouth. Stiles moves to take one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking roughly, and Kira cries in pleasure as she comes. She squirts over Liam's mouth and face, and Stiles grins as he grins up at her with her nipple in his mouth. Kira pushes Liam away when it gets to be too much, and Stiles smiles as he turns his attention towards making Liam come. Kira lazily watches them, rubbing her nipple as she hazily feels lazy pleasure, and Stiles groans as he comes in Liam's ass.

"Fuck." Liam says, reaching up to stroke himself. Kira pushes him down, taking his cock in her mouth, and Liam groans as he rests against Stiles' chest. "Fuck, Kira." Liam sighs, easily coming into her mouth after a few minutes. Stiles licks some of Liam's come off of her lips before kissing her, and he smiles at her while he lays back down on the bed.

****

Liam sighs as he stares at the clock in his last class, ready for his day to be over, and he sprints from the room when the professor lets them go. It's about a ten-minute walk to the apartment, sometimes Stiles drives him, but mostly he likes the walk. He jogs up the stairs, and he barely opens the door when he hears Kira's breathy moans echoing through the small space. He can smell them too, his eyes shifting colors, and he drops his backpack before he goes into the bed. Kira is on her hands and knees, her face scrunched up as Stiles fucks her from behind, and she smiles when she sees him. "Hey, baby." Kira moans, and Stiles waves lazily.

"Hey." Liam says, taking off his jacket as he sits down at the desk to watch them. Stiles has one hand around Kira's chest and the other rubbing at her clit as he fucks into her, and Liam slides his hand into his pants. "This is good." Liam says, watching them as he strokes his cock. "I love you two so much." Liam sighs, teasing the head of his cock with his thumb.

"I love you too." Stiles moans, sucking moans on Kira's neck as he looks at Liam as he touches him. Kira turns her head to kiss him again, and Stiles smiles at her as he kisses her again. "You just going to watch?" Stiles asks him, and Liam nods his head as he looks at them. Stiles shudders as he comes into her pussy, and Kira moans as he keeps moving until she's finishing along with him. Liam shudders as he closes his eyes to focus on orgasming, and he sighs happily when he spills over his hand before moving over to let Kira lick his hand. "Come here." Stiles says, dragging him to the bed as he looks at him.

Liam smiles as he lays on the bed, the men curling Kira in between them, and she glares at Stiles when he tries to pull out of her. "Have you two just been fucking all day?" Liam asks them, sniffing at the bed where he smells their spunk mixed into the sheets and blankets. Kira shrugs her shoulders at that, and Stiles grins at him while he leans over Kira to kiss him.

"I think we ate something at some point. I mean, I definitely ate something." Stiles says, giving Liam a lewd look as Kira sighs deeply before shutting her eyes. Her boys, she thinks.