Almost (Peter and Isaac)

Another Peter/Isaac but it's cute. I promise. It's the three times Peter and Isaac almost kissed and the one time they did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peter hits the ground with a soft grunt that makes his eyes fuzz over for a second, and he looks up at Isaac Lahey's smug face. "You're cheating." Peter accuses, and Isaac smirks down at him before he moves to walk away. Peter reaches up quickly to grab his leg to pull him back down, and he smirks himself when Isaac lands on him and the floor. "Derek's not a very good teacher." Peter says, and Isaac flashes his eyes at him."Easy, pup. I'm just stating facts." Peter says, smiling at him while he moves to stand up.

"Derek's a good teacher." Isaac argues, not getting up yet since Peter has told him he could or offered to help him up. Peter looks down at him before he moves push Isaac's hair out of his face, and Isaac reluctantly smiles at him."Help me up." Isaac whines, and Peter smiles softly as he moves to help him up. As soon as he does, Isaac moves behind him to put him in a headlock. Peter growls softly as he turns to look at him. "See?I may not be as strong as you but I can hold you." Isaac says, his sweet breath washing over Peter's neck and it momentarily distracts him from the surprisingly tight hold. "Tap out." Isaac jokes, his grip tighten ever so slightly.

"Never." Peter says, his eyes turning blue while he looks at Isaac. Isaac's eyes widen and before he can realize it Peter is throwing him back to the ground. Isaac lands with a thump on the hard wood floor, and he extends his claw before he's slashing at Peter. He misses, he misses by a lot, and Peter catches his wrist easily before he's growling at him. Isaac gasps softly while Peter watches him, and Peter is amazed at how thin but strong Isaac's wrist are in his hand. "You shouldn't pick on those stronger than you." Peter growls, and Isaac moves to try to get up but Peter puts his arm across Isaac's chest pushing him down to the floor.

"Peter." Isaac snarls at him,and he growls at him. Peter smiles down at him before he moves to crouch above him. "Peter." Isaac says, this time softer. Peter looks down on him, his eyes still blue as they met Isaac's gold ones,and Isaac retracts his claws as he looks at him. Peter watches as Isaac licks his lips, and he finds himself bending down as he looks at Isaac. Isaac can feel Peter's breath in his face, and he waits for what Peter is going to do. Isaac feels Peter ghost his hand through his curls, and they both jump when they hear the door open.

"I'm home." Derek says, and Isaac hears him drop his keys onto the counter. Isaac looks up to see that Peter has disappeared into the loft, and he licks lips as he stands up as if nothing happened.

****

Isaac is sitting in his desk in his room in Derek's loft that he has commandeered for himself, and he hums as he fills out another college application. He hums to himself as he writes in his social security number, and he rubs his eyes as he reads the instructions. Isaac swears as he realizes that he needs to send in a copy of his birth certificate which is at his house where his abusive father still lives, and he runs his hand over his face. "Shit." Isaac mumbles, and he moves to stand up. He can do this, he's a werewolf with superhuman strength, and he sighs as he moves to get his coat.

Isaac walks to his father's house,and he doesn't see his father's car so he moves to make his way inside. He knows that his mother used to keep important things in a lock box that she kept in the small extra room they had. Isaac doesn't hear another heartbeat and he moves to quickly find what he's looking for. He skips over his mother and brother's death certificate, his parents marriage license, and he finally finds what he's looking for. "Finally." Isaac mumbles to himself, and he flinches when he hears the door open and slam shut. He smells the stench of alcohol, and he feels his blood run cold as he moves to leave to get away from his father.