Our First (Shitty) Apartment (Malia and Kira)(Mature Content)

Malira for OfficMaliaTate

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The apartment is small, Kira doesn't care that it is, but it bothers Malia. She wants to give Kira the world, but she can't afford it. Derek offered to give her some of Peter's money, but it feels wrong to her to take his money. She doesn't want anything to do with her real father, she refuses to call him that or talk about him, and she turns her body on the mattress on the ground to watch Kira move through the apartment. "The kitchen in bedroom." Malia says, seeing the kitchen sink that's only a few feet from their bed. "I'm really sorry, Ki." Malia sighs, and Kira turns towards her and she shakes her head.

"Don't apologize. This is amazing. I love it. First apartments always suck, okay? It's not just us." Kira says, drying her hands off on a wash clothes before she turns to turn off her tea kettle. "You know I love it here. Any place is home with you, you know that." Kira adds on, and Malia sighs as she sits up before looking at her girlfriend. "Don't look at me like that." Kira sighs, sipping her tea as she looks at her. Kira turns her around, her bare feet pattering around the cold tile, and her long shirt falling to her thighs as she moves around the crowded space.

"I'm sorry. It's just that Derek bought Stiles a car, and that sucks for me to hear. I want to give you cars and all that, but I can't because I work as a waitress." Malia sighs, and Kira gives her an unamused look as she walks over towards her. "I'm serious. It's depressing. I wish that you would understand that instead of laughing at me, and thinking that I'm being silly. I'm not. I'm trying to communicate my feelings, and you're rolling your eyes and sipping tea while you stand in your underwear that's not hiding the fact that you have hickies on your ass. Sorry about that too. No, I'm not." Malia says, sighing since she can't stop her mouth from moving.

Kira sighs as she puts down her tea before she moves towards the mattress to sit down, and she reaches out to touch Malia's side. "You're right. I'm sorry that I'm not taking this seriously, I am, but I wish that you knew that I love you for you. Not for what you can give me. If I cared about that I would have married one of my dad's friends, and murder him in his sleep and take his money before I ran away with you." Kira tells her, and Malia gives her a dirty look but ends up laughing as she looks at her.

"You're not funny." Malia sighs, and she gently moves Kira to lay down on the mattress so she can lay on her chest. "I love you too. I hope that in the future we have a nice house, and some cats. I like cats." Malia sighs, and Kira chuckles softly as she runs her hand through Malia's bed head. "I'm going to shut my eyes for a few more minutes." Malia tells her, and Kira nods her head as she lays down to stare to at the ceiling.

"The stain on the ceiling looks like a fox. That's kind of nice. I mean it would if I wasn't sure that it was blood. Was someone murdered here? They have to tell us, right?" Kira asks her, and Malia pinches her eyes closed so she doesn't turn her head to look up at it. "We'll get some paint, make it nice, and cover it up." Kira says, staring at the shape. "I think it's moving." Kira whispers to her, and Malia huffs as she stands up to go stand on a desk to look at it. "No, I'm kidding. Don't you'll hurt yourself." Kira sighs, standing up to look up at her.

"No, I'm going to get some paint." Malia sighs, going to their dresser to dig for the few dollars that she had saved. "What color? White?" Malia tells her, and Kira sighs as she turns to her to look at her. "Or a darker color because I don't want to look at it." Malia added on, and Kira snorts as she closes her eyes as she moves to get some rest until Malia comes home with the paint.

"I never should have said anything." Kira says, looking back at the stain before taking a picture of it before sending it to her friends to ask them what they think that it looks like. She swears that it looks like a fox. Stiles says it looks like a dead body outline, Scott swears he doesn't see anything, and Lydia suggests new lightening. Her friends are useless, Kira thinks.

****

Kira opens up all the windows as she looks at her girlfriend, and she grins as she sees the nice white ceiling. "It looks great." Kira says, and she smiles at her. "You have paint on your face, beautiful. Get into the shower." Kira says, slapping Malia's ass as she walks by. Malia makes a soft noise as she goes to take off her clothes, and Kira smiles when she sees her naked. "Yeah, I'm going to fuck her in the shower." Kira says, putting down her water as she goes towards the bathroom after Malia. "Mal? I'm going to shower with you." Kira grins, taking off her clothes as she hears the shower run before Malia pokes her head out to see her.

"Get in here. I deserve a reward." Malia says, winking at her as Kira climbs into the shower as she grins at her. Malia turns around her, and Kira grins as she runs her hands down her wet body. "Hey." Malia sighs, and she wraps her arm around her before sliding her hand in between her legs. "Want to try something new?" Malia asks her, kissing her as she licks into her mouth. Kira makes a soft noise as she nods her head, and she opens her legs wider. Malia smirks at her as she takes the shower head down from its attachment, they've never had a removable shower head but she's read that this feels amazing, and she makes sure it's not too hot before putting it in between Kira's legs.

"What is that supposed to do?" Kira asks her, making a face since it doesn't feel like anything until Malia moves the water so the jet spray is pounding against her clit. "Oh." Kira breathes out, her head falling against Malia's shoulder. Malia moves her leg to put it around her as she holds her open, and Kira shudders as Malia slides her fingers into her to fuck her as she holds the shower head.

"Fuck, you look amazing like this." Malia says, getting water in her face but she's not moving away from this. Kira wipes her face off for her before she kisses her, and she rocks her hips against Malia's slender fingers. "You're so hot and wet." Malia tells her, breathing into her mouth as she kisses her.

"Shit. I'm so close." Kira shudders, and Malia nods her hands as she moves her fingers faster in her. Kira comes with a breathy moan, she's pretty sure that the neighbor's heard, and she leans her head against the shower wall. "That was amazing." Kira says, whining softly when Malia doesn't move the water away from her. Kira pushes it away from she laughs when she realizes that she has her legs wrapped tightly around Malia. "Put me down so I can eat you out." Kira laughs, pinching Malia's nipples since she's sensitive.

Malia moans at that before she moves to put one her legs on the edge of her tub before Kira bends down in front of her, and she laps at her folds without hesitation. Malia clinches her hands into Kira's hair, riding her face, and Kira moans as she sucks on her clit. "Kira." Malia moans, looking down at her as she pinches her nipple while Kira braces her hands on Malia's hips. Malia rocks her hips roughly, riding Kira's face until she's coming in hot waves, and Kira laps at her while she looks up at her. "Fuck, yes." Malia sighs, feeling her cunt throb from pleasure.

Kira grins at her as she kisses her, and she turns off the water since it's cold now. "How about we go watch a movie until the paint on the ceiling dries?" Kira asks her, and Malia grins at her while she nods her head. Kira grabs a towel before she wraps it around both of them, and Malia drags her towards the bed. So maybe they won't be watching a movie, but neither of them are going to complain about it. Especially when the neighbor threatens to call the police if they don't start being more quiet, Malia growls at them while Kira has the decency to look ashamed.